Fairview @ Waverly

FBHIGHWAY

I think if waverly can control their penalties. Theyll win by 3 or more touchdowns. We had to have had well over a hundred yards in penalties at hickman. We have to tighten our belts up for sure. Its senior night and the boys will be pumped to to max. Fairview has been impressive as of late, but i dont think they can pull it off this go around. I hope for no injuries going into the playoffs

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if waverly can control their penalties. Theyll win by 3 or more touchdowns. We had to have had well over a hundred yards in penalties at hickman. We have to tighten our belts up for sure. Its senior night and the boys will be pumped to to max. Fairview has been impressive as of late, but i dont think they can pull it off this go around. I hope for no injuries going into the playoffs

I don't know if Fairview will but they definitely can. I don't see this one being decided by more than one score either way. Fairview has a lot to play for and they will be fired up also. Waverly can lock up a 1 seed and guarantee home field for first 3 rounds of playoffs.

Ground control to Wavotiger10....

Ground control to Wavotiger10....

Come in Wavo....

Over...

Last I heard from WavoTiger10, he was engaged.

Should be a very exciting game.  Senior night for us and Fairview peaking at the end of the year.  Game will be decided by penalties and turnovers.  Both offenses will dominate.  Waverly by 7.

I would not venture to pick either way in this game. Either team has the potential for a win. I was , as well as most everyone else in the District, Skeptical about Waverly the team and their ability to have success in the top end of the district. They have proven so far that they can. They capitilized on the errors that Camden made. Camden did not on the errors Waverly made. Faiview beat Page and that is no little feat. Waverly, Fairview is no pushover and Zimmermzn is a monster. They have a good O line and good backs. THey have a better pass defense than Camden. Much better. Fairview, Waverly has an explosive offense and a pretty solid D. Waverly tends to have a lot of penelties. That could be their downfall. I am pulling for both teams to make a good showing and if it's played on Friday night I plan on being there. I prau for a good hard fought injury free game. Being a Camden fan I am hoping Fairview plays just a little better but whomever wins I will be happy for. I think Camden plays Thursday Night. Hoping for a win. The Red Hawks are playing better at the end of the season it seems.

I would not venture to pick either way in this game. Either team has the potential for a win. I was , as well as most everyone else in the District, Skeptical about Waverly the team and their ability to have success in the top end of the district. They have proven so far that they can. They capitilized on the errors that Camden made. Camden did not on the errors Waverly made. Faiview beat Page and that is no little feat. Waverly, Fairview is no pushover and Zimmermzn is a monster. They have a good O line and good backs. THey have a better pass defense than Camden. Much better. Fairview, Waverly has an explosive offense and a pretty solid D. Waverly tends to have a lot of penelties. That could be their downfall. I am pulling for both teams to make a good showing and if it's played on Friday night I plan on being there. I prau for a good hard fought injury free game. Being a Camden fan I am hoping Fairview plays just a little better but whomever wins I will be happy for. I think Camden plays Thursday Night. Hoping for a win. The Red Hawks are playing better at the end of the season it seems.

Creek Wood is very overlooked. The score in this game will surprise some people I think but Camden wins.

As for Fairview/Waverly I think penalties could easily be the detriment to either team. Fairview gets their share for sure. I think the outcome of this game will depend on how well the Fairview defense plays. They've been very stubborn as of late. They'll have to play a good game to keep Waverly within reach. Our offense doesn't score points like our recent teams have but if you let them pound the rock with success, they'll line up and the 4th quarter buzzer will be sound by 920pm.

I still think it's going to be a dramatic game.

I am pretty sure creekwood is without #7 now. He moved in with his mom. In a different city. When waverly played them he was their go to guy. Waverly has not been is this situation to win the district in a long long time. Waverly needs to score a lot to win.

Is #7 Isaac, the long tall receiver? I don't remember. Edited by Jacketman89