Fairview @ Waverly

FBHIGHWAY

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well idk. I just think Fairview is the best coached team (no disrespect cause it won't be long before he has that title), and best team in the district. Had they played Camden tonight, Camden wouldn't be the #1 seed going into the playoff.

yes yes and you think sharp is the best coach in the district too but Blow sucks  :rolleyes:  we know...

First off...love them Jackets! What a great way for a young team to respond and finish the season 7-3. I think they surprised everyone but themselves. No it's not 9-1 or 10-0 beating everyone by thirty, but it was a great season! Second.....congrats to Camden and their fans on the District 11AA Championship. My pick made it. Third....congrats to the Waverly players and fans for your monumental turnaround! What an accomplishment. I know tonight was a let down, but yall have nothing to hang your head about. I wish all 11AA teams the best in the playoffs, unless we meet again. Thank you to all the young men who work so hard year round to give us something to talk about. Now we'll wait for Gerry to tell us where we're headed. Great 2014 in 11AA!

Edited by Jacketman89

First off...love them Jackets! What a great way for a young team to respond and finish the season 7-3. I think they surprised everyone but themselves. No it's not 9-1 or 10-0 beating everyone by thirty, but it was a great season! Second.....congrats to Camden and their fans on the District 11AA Championship. May pick made it! Third....congrats to the Waverly players and fans for your monumental turnaround! What an accomplishment. I know tonight was a let down, but yall have nothing to hang your head about. I wish all 11AA teams the best in the playoffs, unless we meet again. Thank you to all the young men who work so hard year round to give us something to talk about. Now we'll wait for Gerry to tell us where we're headed. Great 2014 in 11AA!

It didn't surprise me... I knew what was coming tonight. I have said it for 5 weeks. I honestly think Fairview is a major contender.

Fairview is a better team than Camden hands down. CPA will beat fairview this team is better than last years CPA. Alcoa should be a tough team also. Fairview can't play with either. But fairview can and would beat Camden if played again.

Fairview can and did play Camden thats not how it turned out.Sorry to burst your bubble with reality http://camdenlions.com/golions2013/?paged=3

Edited by Beagle

Fairview can and did play Camden thats not how it turned out.Sorry to burst your bubble with reality http://camdenlions.com/golions2013/?paged=3

beagle I have a lot of respect for you, but right now Fairview is a better team than Camden Central Lions. Let's move our discussion to the 3A Quad 4 thread lol. This note District 11 matters anymore lol