GreenEvilles chances of making it to cookeville

BVDevil

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Fulton beats yall no class arse's by 82

I hardly ever post on here because I just like reading the comments and I think  everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But it is comments that make me so mad. How can you call a team, playing 3rd stringers the whole second half, classless. What is the coach supposed to tell the players? Just quit playing, let the other team walk in to the endzone. No, you tell them to play the best  they can. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I get worked up when I see someone calling a bunch of teenagers "classless assess". In my opinion, you sir, is the classless ####.

You have to try to score 82 points. Ballard's picture is beside classless in the dictionary.

Na a few turnovers and special team scores on top of an offense scoring at will it's easy to see how a team like Greeneville can bust open the scoring on a team like CG. Two different teams on two different levels. Don't worry that's the last time CG has to face the Devils 👹

Sounds to me like if Greeneville had actually tried to run it up, they could have won 282-0. Sometimes there really is a huge talent "Gap" between two teams (see what I did there?)

We at Alcoa caught this same crap for beating Gatlinburg-Pittman 91-7 in 2005.

Grainger beat CG 50-0 an Greeneville beat Grainger 48-0 that's the kinda Gap there is between these two teams.

I heard Cumberland Gap dressed only 25 players.

i only counted 22 dressed and what is all this whining about the devils scoring 82 for? they would have litterally had to have laid down to avoid that tonight. Are you people even aware of how bad CG is? we had second stringers in there early in the second quarter. and if you think our coaches are gona ask second and third stringers to go out there and lay down after they've busted their hind ends just as hard as the ones have since last january, you're crazy. Did anyone whine when fulton was hanging 80 on teams earlier? NOOOOOOO....now stop whining and if you have a problem with it, maybe your team can do something about it.

Sounds to me like if Greeneville had actually tried to run it up, they could have won 282-0. Sometimes there really is a huge talent "Gap" between two teams (see what I did there?)

We at Alcoa caught this same crap for beating Gatlinburg-Pittman 91-7 in 2005.

i remember that game and you're right, if greeneville wanted to, they could have easily broken the 100 point line. i mean, what are you suppose to do when atleast 2 times we had 60plus yard TD's called back for holding, then turn around on the next play or two and still score? i dont know why im gettin so worked up over this, but it just pisses me off when people ###### about "running up the score" when they have no clue what the real deal is....i imagine there's been times alcoa could have scored over a hundred this year...thank you for a good post on this topic, which really isnt even the topic of this thread.