GreenEvilles chances of making it to cookeville

BVDevil

i remember that game and you're right, if greeneville wanted to, they could have easily broken the 100 point line. i mean, what are you suppose to do when atleast 2 times we had 60plus yard TD's called back for holding, then turn around on the next play or two and still score? i dont know why im gettin so worked up over this, but it just pisses me off when people #### about "running up the score" when they have no clue what the real deal is....i imagine there's been times alcoa could have scored over a hundred this year...thank you for a good post on this topic, which really isnt even the topic of this thread.

Yeah this whole thread is getting way off course in a hurry.

Like Spurrier said: "My job is to score. Your job is to stop me."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With running clocks in the 2nd half it's hard to score 82! If Greeneville is so great join the super 6! Ballard and most of Greeneville believe they can walk on water well step up!

Who is the super 6? We can't just pick were we play there buddy and doesn't work that way. Greeneville played up a classification for year and actually held their own so go back to your hole you troll!!!!

Who is the super 6? We can't just pick were we play there buddy and doesn't work that way. Greeneville played up a classification for year and actually held their own so go back to your hole you troll!!!!

It does work that way, the big bad devils can move up to the super 6 if yall want but no yall would rather play cupcakes with 30 players.

Sounds to me like if Greeneville had actually tried to run it up, they could have won 282-0. Sometimes there really is a huge talent "Gap" between two teams (see what I did there?)

We at Alcoa caught this same crap for beating Gatlinburg-Pittman 91-7 in 2005.

Fulton has its share of posters screaming at the coaches for running up the scores in the beginning of the season. However AlcoaBB.... You've gone From hater to sympathizer. You have so many posts about Fulton choosing to lay 70-80 points on someone yet now your licking Greeneville's wounds like they are an injured green dog. You are funny.... And bipolar.

i only counted 22 dressed and what is all this whining about the devils scoring 82 for? they would have litterally had to have laid down to avoid that tonight. Are you people even aware of how bad CG is? we had second stringers in there early in the second quarter. and if you think our coaches are gona ask second and third stringers to go out there and lay down after they've busted their hind ends just as hard as the ones have since last january, you're crazy. Did anyone whine when fulton was hanging 80 on teams earlier? NOOOOOOO....now stop whining and if you have a problem with it, maybe your team can do something about it.

You could always punt on 1st down.

slaphead.gif  What was I thinking?

We don't even punt on 4th down. :rolleyes:

Fulton has its share of posters screaming at the coaches for running up the scores in the beginning of the season. However AlcoaBB.... You've gone From hater to sympathizer. You have so many posts about Fulton choosing to lay 70-80 points on someone yet now your licking Greeneville's wounds like they are an injured green dog. You are funny.... And bipolar.

Fulton's games were against much bigger teams than Cumberland Gap, so I didn't hate. I simply questioned what happened, to which a few people got sensitive that I would ever "question their integrity." Don't confuse that with hating, bruh.

It does work that way, the big bad devils can move up to the super 6 if yall want but no yall would rather play cupcakes with 30 players.

LOL...ok, now you're just being stupid. It's playoff time and it will all sort out in the end. you will either get to have your fun and talk crap to us Devils fans, or you will have to shut your pie hole and let us enjoy. Either way, neither you, nor I nor anyone else on here can control what GHS or any other school does, so i guess its your job to talk smack and make rediculous comments, as it is mine, so with that said, LET THE GREENE TRAIN ROLL BABY.