3A BlueCross Bowl predictions

Alcoa and CPA un a much better game than last year.

Quad 4 looks a lot stronger than last year. Waverly, Camden, Milan, or Westview either one could represent it IMO. Gonna be a slugfest.

I don't think anyone in the west is as good as Lewis Co was last year. Therefore, I see no one challenging CPA

Actually, begging for a chance to play Alcoa because you THINK you might stand a chance of beating them seems like crying to me. And then Fulton would've been crying again at the end result. So.....

they are crybabies for wanting to play Alcoa, and Rankin declines? And then whines they havee to play 3 games in 10 days? Just don't makes since. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Crybaby? Jody cause us to be so upset we stop playing them. Now that's crying.

You are upper Cumberland girl, that little girl the talked up lowerman last year. They finally get to Alcoa and choke 75-18.

But more importantly you come face to face with the goons and YOU pee in your little girl pants! Ha. Now you want to ride the black buzzard Wagon cause your such a big sissy and got owned by the F5 and the goons. So...go right ahead and Ride the buzzard Wagon all you want. Alcoa has owned that team also!