William Blount 2015

Governm

Well..

The season is still a month away and the Govs already have bulletin board material. I heard that the paper up in Kingsport is picking WB to finish dead last in the region. I don't know what those guys are smoking but they have to be smoking something if they think we are going to finish dead last. Coach Shadowens should use that as motivation when we play the injuns. If that doesn't fire the team up nothing will. Go Govs!!!

LOL!!

Well..

The season is still a month away and the Govs already have bulletin board material. I heard that the paper up in Kingsport is picking WB to finish dead last in the region. I don't know what those guys are smoking but they have to be smoking something if they think we are going to finish dead last. Coach Shadowens should use that as motivation when we play the injuns. If that doesn't fire the team up nothing will. Go Govs!!!

FightonforWilliamBlount has provided every team in the state with "bulletin board material". Boo-yah

What's happening in the backfield in LA this fall? Anyone able to provide any depth at qb? Or are all the eggs in The Kid's basket? How about rb's? Any consideration been given to moving the talented sr slot receiver (I think that where he played) to rb? He was the best in the area for his age group growing up. Next two years are gonna be important for wb. :popcorneater:

The receiver you speak of was playing receiver in the scrimmage. The guy playing RB was more of a power back than a speed guy. I can't remember his name but I want to say it was Tommy. I'd imagine Kam Miller will also get some carries but I don't think he played in the scrimmage. I think he was injured and standing on the sideline but I'm not 100% on that.