William Blount 2015

Governm

Thanks for posting the picture, I appreciate it. I am so disappointed in those helmets. That new logo is the most boring, unoriginal logo in the state of Tennessee. WB had a great logo before Shad got his hands on it. I love Shad and I hope he wins tons of games for the Govs...but he needs to let someone else design stuff.

White with navy blue facemasks. It has the W and B on the side in navy blue outlined in Orange. It looks similar to Blackman's helmet but the font looks better imo

Did the new helmets come with thank you cards to send to city tax payers? I heard heritage sent barney some strawberry pie from shoneys to thank him for their new helmets

Last years helmet was a Tampa Bay rip-off. I agree with you on a ton of things, Red Rebels...but I am just super disappointed in this change.

We don't have to agree. That is what makes it a discussion board.

Last years logo was too busy. It reminded me of the "Power T" Flip Flop stickers on cars. You can barely make out the "T".  Last years flag on a sword with two crossed swords made it hard to see the "WB". 

flipflops_zpszzrrppqc.jpg