Milan BullDawgs vs Westview Chargers

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

yeah I guess we didnt bear Camden and Hickman County both teams who are in the playoff. Creek Wood also. They made a playoff berth. I just honestly think Martin-Westview is better. Where are the Martin-Westview fans any ways

SO by your way of thinking, now follow me here, since you beat Camden by three. 2 missed extra points and one 2 point conversion that diden't happen, a bad play with about a half minute before half time, when most coaches would have been satasfied to end the half tied, to go up 14 to 7, you won the game even though Camden outscored you in the 2nd half. you beat Camden by 3, Lewis beat you by 5, Camden beat Lewis by 18, Fairview beat you by 14 and Camden beat Fairview by 15 you conclude Martin-Westview will beat Milan, I believe you said in an earlier post by as much as 14. I believe Milan wins this game. Camden has played Milan several times in the playoffs and I gurantee you might beat them in regular season but they are as tough as a 20 penny nail driven into a seasoned piece of Red Oak in the playoffs. 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO by your way of thinking, now follow me here, since you beat Camden by three. 2 missed extra points and one 2 point conversion that diden't happen, a bad play with about a half minute before half time, when most coaches would have been satasfied to end the half tied, to go up 14 to 7, you won the game even though Camden outscored you in the 2nd half. you beat Camden by 3, Lewis beat you by 5, Camden beat Lewis by 18, Fairview beat you by 14 and Camden beat Fairview by 15 you conclude Martin-Westview will beat Milan, I believe you said in an earlier post by as much as 14. I believe Milan wins this game. Camden has played Milan several times in the playoffs and I gurantee you might beat them in regular season but they are as tough as a 20 penny nail driven into a seasoned piece of Red Oak in the playoffs.

:)

SO by your way of thinking, now follow me here, since you beat Camden by three. 2 missed extra points and one 2 point conversion that diden't happen, a bad play with about a half minute before half time, when most coaches would have been satasfied to end the half tied, to go up 14 to 7, you won the game even though Camden outscored you in the 2nd half. you beat Camden by 3, Lewis beat you by 5, Camden beat Lewis by 18, Fairview beat you by 14 and Camden beat Fairview by 15 you conclude Martin-Westview will beat Milan, I believe you said in an earlier post by as much as 14. I believe Milan wins this game. Camden has played Milan several times in the playoffs and I gurantee you might beat them in regular season but they are as tough as a 20 penny nail driven into a seasoned piece of Red Oak in the playoffs.

if im wrong I will admit... all those mistakes you mentioned by Camden were mistakes made by Camden and they resulted in Camden lost cause Camden did it. We made less mistakes (and better coaching decision) than Camden did and we won. Giving us the victory. We lost to Lewis County for several reason that I am not mentioning. I hope Camden has the same issues tonight so they will understand. Not making excuse. Stating fact! #BWTP Edited by Wavotiger10