Milan BullDawgs vs Westview Chargers

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, concerning Milan @ Martin-Westview in quad 4, my prediction is the only one having Martin-Westview, who mind already won once, and they are home again..... Winning. Go take a look at the schedules. What's the difference? How is Milan Hotter than M-W? Sure M-W lost by 24 to Crockett County last week.... But Milan lost to them by 30 in week 3 or 4... South Gibson (who had a close game with almost everybody even though they had an opponents combined record of 75-25) Martin-Westview beat them by 8 where as Milan beat them by 6.... In the Obion County game Martin-Westview won by 38 points where as Milan came away with 28 point win..... Oh and I know Milan knocked off Dyersburg by 7 where as M-W lost by 12. People have a bad game.... Martin-Westview final regular season differential is +109 Where as Milan is +52. I honestly think Martin-Westview takes this one. #GOBIGBLUE!

Welp, concerning Milan @ Martin-Westview in quad 4, my prediction is the only one having Martin-Westview, who mind already won once, and they are home again..... Winning. Go take a look at the schedules. What's the difference? How is Milan Hotter than M-W? Sure M-W lost by 24 to Crockett County last week.... But Milan lost to them by 30 in week 3 or 4... South Gibson (who had a close game with almost everybody even though they had an opponents combined record of 75-25) Martin-Westview beat them by 8 where as Milan beat them by 6.... In the Obion County game Martin-Westview won by 38 points where as Milan came away with 28 point win..... Oh and I know Milan knocked off Dyersburg by 7 where as M-W lost by 12. People have a bad game.... Martin-Westview final regular season differential is +109 Where as Milan is +52. I honestly think Martin-Westview takes this one. #GOBIGBLUE!

The single a teams you speak of are traditional rivals that we play every year. But this research you speak of.... Tell me about this. Did you find that Westview lost to the same Dyersburg team that we beat? Did it tell you about how they beat Huntingdon by 1pt and we beat them by 27?? I really want to know. Not trying to give you a hard time either. Really just curious.

I went and looked at it again and it won't be by much (my conclusion is below... It's a copy and paste from what I put on the 3A playoff pick em....) I like you BPM so don't take anything I say as hostility. It's not intended. Ask the Waverly folk. I mean no hostility for anybody unless you live in Hickman county lol

I went and looked at it again and it won't be by much (my conclusion is below... It's a copy and paste from what I put on the 3A playoff pick em....) I like you BPM so don't take anything I say as hostility. It's not intended. Ask the Waverly folk. I mean no hostility for anybody unless you live in Hickman county lol

I here ya man. Much respect for you and Waverly as well.

Milan schedule strength is ranked 8th

Westview is ranked 22nd

Waverly is ranked 83rd.........and their opponents are a combined 43-56.

The hardest game you've had is when you played with your selfs ....I mean scrimmaged!

yeah I guess we didnt bear Camden and Hickman County both teams who are in the playoff. Creek Wood also. They made a playoff berth. I just honestly think Martin-Westview is better. Where are the Martin-Westview fans any ways