Milan BullDawgs vs Westview Chargers

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol... I hear ya.

On a different note, did y'all go to state yesterday Noah??

Yes we did, We got 5th. GC won Division I with A-ville at 2 and Peabody at 3.

10) Giles 9) Chester 8) White House 7) Spring Hill 6) McNairy 5) South Gibson 4) Carter 3) Cascade 2) Elizabethton 1) Fred J. Page. 

The full scores are posted on the band forum page. 

I was going to make my prediction but what is wrong with a Martin Westview Charger fan starting this topic since their team is involved too.

Nothing is wrong with a Westview fan starting it Kermit. I was referring to another coach t poster that has felt it necessary to start Milan threads all year when he is not a Milan fan. Or even a fan of the team we are playing. He often starts threads even two or three weeks in advance. Even starts threads about Milan that don't have anything to do with that weeks games. He does it just to degrade Milan and I'm tired of it. He even started a thread about our game with you guys and this game as well. That's why I started this thread and said what I said. Nothing against you Kermit. Please feel free to leave your comments. I value your opinion.

Nothing is wrong with a Westview fan starting it Kermit. I was referring to another coach t poster that has felt it necessary to start Milan threads all year when he is not a Milan fan. Or even a fan of the team we are playing. He often starts threads even two or three weeks in advance. Even starts threads about Milan that don't have anything to do with that weeks games. He does it just to degrade Milan and I'm tired of it. He even started a thread about our game with you guys and this game as well. That's why I started this thread and said what I said. Nothing against you Kermit. Please feel free to leave your comments. I value your opinion.

Both Don Coady and Jeff Morris are great coaches.  My Huntingdon Mustangs played both teams this season we lost to Westview by 1 point earlier in this season.  When we played Milan we had a bad taste in our mouth and got blown out.  Our center was part of the problem as he was a great blocker and our passing defense got exposed for how weak it was the week before that against McKenzie.  So I cant really use that to compare.

I guess my thoughts are this earlier Milan lost a close one to them and lost their quarterback.  I see Milans team wanting revenge for their quarterback being injured and make them pay where it matters on the field. 

It'll be a close one I am going to pick Milan 28-20, I think Westview will be playing basketball next week.  Good luck to both teams.

Big Purple----this is the ONLY true topic link to this game...the other one is a poser.

I don't really see a revenge factor going on with these programs. I don't believe that mindset is needed when these 2 get together. Both have a lot of respect for each other---no motivation is needed, when these 2 coaches are leading their teams. Business as usual and if they lose, then it's class and non-blame.

I wouldn't be surprised if either team won, but I'm sticking with the home team and their passing attack.

Big Purple----this is the ONLY true topic link to this game...the other one is a poser.

I don't really see a revenge factor going on with these programs. I don't believe that mindset is needed when these 2 get together. Both have a lot of respect for each other---no motivation is needed, when these 2 coaches are leading their teams. Business as usual and if they lose, then it's class and non-blame.

I wouldn't be surprised if either team won, but I'm sticking with the home team and their passing attack.

I agree with everything you said..... Even the poser part!!! :)

How does this years Westview team compare to last years team? Better? Worse? Same?

The reason I ask is last years Westview team gave a VERY good Lewis County team all they wanted in the quarters. If they're as good as last year, they maybe the best team in quad 4.

By looking at the score in the Milan/Westview district game, these teams must be pretty even.

The reason I ask is last years Westview team gave a VERY good Lewis County team all they wanted in the quarters. If they're as good as last year, they maybe the best team in quad 4.

By looking at the score in the Milan/Westview district game, these teams must be pretty even.

They are not as good up front as last year but still pretty good and skill positions are good. Slightly down from last year.