Soddy Daisy vs. Oak Ridge 1st Round

boyfromsi

I wasn't able to make it to the game and had limited radio reception. I caught the score at halftime. The best way I can describe my thoughts was concerned but confident. The very next thing I was able to hear was that OR gets called for holding which led to a 3rd and 15 that could in my mind have led to SD taking the lead if OR doesn't get the first down. Then WHAM BAM OR cranks it up and throws a TD.

Now that's what I mean when I say

ROLL CATS ROLL !!!!!!!

I wasn't able to make it to the game and had limited radio reception. I caught the score at halftime. The best way I can describe my thoughts was concerned but confident. The very next thing I was able to hear was that OR gets called for holding which led to a 3rd and 15 that could in my mind have led to SD taking the lead if OR doesn't get the first down. Then WHAM BAM OR cranks it up and throws a TD.

Now that's what I mean when I say

ROLL CATS ROLL !!!!!!!

The game was very scary and VERY exciting

ok 5aaa is tougher than given credit for....

Soddy 4-6 team....backed into the playoffs and the best offense O R has seen??? really??

Cleveland 5-5 goes into playoffs with 5 starters out and holds Clinton to 7 points and they average 35 pts.

Bradley 5-5 goes on the road to a 9-1 Science Hill and in a shootout and 1 mistake cost them the game..could have easily won that game...5aaa represented....

ok 5aaa is tougher than given credit for....

Soddy 4-6 team....backed into the playoffs and the best offense O R has seen??? really??

Cleveland 5-5 goes into playoffs with 5 starters out and holds Clinton to 7 points and they average 35 pts.

Bradley 5-5 goes on the road to a 9-1 Science Hill and in a shootout and 1 mistake cost them the game..could have easily won that game...5aaa represented....

No question your district is tough but are you saying the Soddy offense is poor? We've faced better teams but I think Soddy had the best offense we've seen. It takes more to win games than good offense.

with that said.. 7 on7's are worthless.

If they were worthless then the coaches wouldn't have their teams compete in them....unless the coaches find value in doing worthless things. I guess the coaches at Maryville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge, Cleveland, and Ooltewah are all stupid because they enter their teams in "worthless" competition!

If they were worthless then the coaches wouldn't have their teams compete in them....unless the coaches find value in doing worthless things. I guess the coaches at Maryville, Alcoa, Oak Ridge, Cleveland, and Ooltewah are all stupid because they enter their teams in "worthless" competition!

It is completely worthless in my opinion.. I have seen Teams win 7 on 7 Competitions. And then get the chance to go out to California and compete.. And then have the worst Passing year in the schools history. Do you know which school that was? Edited by IrishFB1

No question your district is tough but are you saying the Soddy offense is poor? We've faced better teams but I think Soddy had the best offense we've seen. It takes more to win games than good offense.

WE SHUT SODDY'S OFFENSE OUT EARLY IN THE SEASON SO I'M NOT THE ONE TO SAY WHETHER THEY ARE GOOD OR NOT.....BUT IT IS IRONIC TO HAVE A QB THROW FOR THAT AMOUNT OF YARDAGE WITH A 4-7 RECORD....BUT I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO THEM BOYS... THEY MADE YAL WORK FOR THAT WIN LOL....#GO 5AAA