ROCKWOOD vs. sweetwater!!

99ALLTHEWAY

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now, all of us that are from or support the Tigers can stop all of this madness and be honest. Sweetwater is going to dominate both lines...going to rush for well over 400 yards and crush Rockwood. Just from reading the posts and some of the articles is all the information I need.

But, I must admit my score was a little off...Rockwood may score one touchdown. ;)

Posted by tigersfan:

Tank I hope you are just trying to fire the tigers up because that was the most ridiculuos post I have ever read of yours. You must not watch much hs football outside 1-2a teams because Sweetwater is in no way the best team ever. They are good, but the best team ever, get real. I think it will be a close game. Good luck Tigers.

Now now, if a team needs words to fire them up for a second-round playoff game against a team that could beat Vandy...no wait, a good college team, then they are already defeated. :)

Posted by Swildcat1967:

Now Tank is that some of the motivation you were talking about on the coffee co. thread? Not tryin to fire them up are ya? ;););););););););););) --

I just wanted to say I have alot of faith in the Tigers. I think Rockwood can pull it off. They'll come in and play with all their heart and they'll show all the non-believers(even those in Rockwood) we can do it. Sweetwater may be good, but we're better!!

GO TIGERS!!!

Rockwood 21

Sweetwater 14

Vandy? You have to give us more credit than that;)!

If this is David vs. Goliath II as you make it out to be, somebody better tell sweetwater that they're playing the part of the big fella. I know the coaches aren't overlooking you guys. Just in case though, maybe the officials should search everybody for slingshots, and the grounds keepers (aka coaches) should make sure there aren't any loose rocks on the sidelines.

Swildcat67, I'll let you know who I am. Please keep it to yourself though because I don't want to burn the vor character. I have too much fun being able to play a side that may not be popular with the neighbors. I lived next door to your grandparents, E. and B., and I first met you when your family would come down to visit. We may have been 4 or 5. When you moved down, we had p.e. together where I totally dominated with my 2 inch vertical and an unstoppable hook shot. As I recall, it took me a while then too to make the connection that you were the same person. Is that enough?

When you gave your name, I tried to recall if I'd seen you at the games. Where do you stay during the games?

[Edited by thevoiceoreason on 11-13-02 9:30P]

Well been a former player @ Rockwood of course you think i'm going to pick the tigers...Well actually i look at 2 ways.

(1)Coach John Webb is going to pass the football 15-20 times to be able to win the game, he's not going to be able to run the ball like he loves to do theres nothing wrong with that but me and everyone know Sweetwater going to load the box with 8 or 9 men in the box if he throw it and is able to set up his running game they will pull the upset

(2)If he goes into the game and thinks he going to start out the game runing well us tiger fans will have a long night.

I think if he does what i said in number 1 and passes the ball Rockwood will pull it out.BUT!!!!!!!me and every rockwood fan knows COACH WEBB will not throw it so i say we will lose by 3 touchdowns

hey i just wanted to add that tj brock is back. i played with the kid for many years, and trust me, rebelron knows, that come playoff time tj along with his teammates will make a huge statement. he brings something to the table that no one else has.... 2 rings with a a few allstates and mvps to go with it. now thats just me braging on him, if you knew him personally, he is the modest kid alive, but i just thought i would remind of few people of the one of many weapons sweetwater and ol' bill dupes has.

Guest yungwater

aight whoever just said Rockwood iz better than Sweetwater...how iz that??? we're #1 and undefeated and Rockwood iz like 8-3,so how iz that??? they aint better..

by tha way CCHSJets...good post, i agree...

[Edited by yungwater on 11-14-02 8:01A]