ROCKWOOD vs. sweetwater!!

99ALLTHEWAY

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree that the score I picked will be worse, Im just trying to be fair. I have NO idea why I picked the same score as the previous one at Rockwood, didnt even realize it. I hope that the Wildcats pull a huge win Friday night! Again..Goodluck!!

Not true...Sweetwater needs to keep talking because there is NO WAY The Tigers have a chance to beat them.

Sweetwater is the best high school football team I have ever seen in my life!! I have seen speed....I have seen power....I have seen great coaching, but I have NEVER seen a complete team like Sweetwater. It's sad, but my Rockwood Tigers shouldn't be on the same field as the mighty mighty...did I mention mighty Wildcats? ;)

Sweetwater 105

Rockwood 3

[Edited by TankTalk on 11-13-02 3:53P]

Hey guys, there is still not one player on this thread saying they will win big, none of the people on here predicting scores from sweetwater are players, and there are just as many people on here saying rockwood will win! Sweetwater is focused, and they definitly aren't over looking rockwood, or anyone else! Everyone have a safe trip to the game friday night, should be fun. One game at a time! ;););););););););););) --

And hey voice, afraid to let me know who you are? I won't tell anyone! :)

Guest yungwater

Ok XtremeLoco, for 1 you cant win in overtime against Sweetwater, lol good try tho', for 2 last time i checked Sweetwater wuz tha FIRST placed team in tha state and i'll be danged if Rockwood is gonna put us out. I mean i'll give ya'll sum credit ya'll gotta few players, like #3 that practically does everythang for tha whole team, and nah ya'll aint a bad team, but aint no gah-dang way ya'll are puttin' Sweetwater out. I'm not gonna make a prediction cuz anythang could happen in tha playoff's, and it could POSSIBLY be a pretty close game , but yeah ya'll are a descent team and good-luck...you'll most def need it!

[Edited by yungwater on 11-13-02 6:12P]

[Edited by yungwater on 11-13-02 6:18P]