Gordonsville at Wayne County

TigerTown8412

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job 89. Good luck to y'all next week also.

Thanks! Those Gville boys are well coached and tough! Game never was actually close, penalties made it seem that way but wasn't. I've never seen such a flag happy crew in my life and I bet the Gville fans feel the same way. WC threw the ball a little more than I thought they would tonight, I guess the coaches liked the matchups. Good game, good atmosphere and a good ending! Our first tailgating was awesome, good just to hang out with friends, talk football and eat some good food! Great job CATS!

Thanks! Those Gville boys are well coached and tough! Game never was actually close, penalties made it seem that way but wasn't. I've never seen such a flag happy crew in my life and I bet the Gville fans feel the same way. WC threw the ball a little more than I thought they would tonight, I guess the coaches liked the matchups. Good game, good atmosphere and a good ending! Our first tailgating was awesome, good just to hang out with friends, talk football and eat some good food! Great job CATS!

they asked for all that throwing sometimes putting all 11 in the box just glad our recievers and tight end made em pay for it

they asked for all that throwing sometimes putting all 11 in the box just glad our recievers and tight end made em pay for it

Our receivers don't get the credit they deserve, they have done an outstanding job all year long and caught done really clutch passes! 32 Horton, 25 Camfield and 30 Mathis have been great both catching and blocking!

Our receivers don't get the credit they deserve, they have done an outstanding job all year long and caught done really clutch passes! 32 Horton, 25 Camfield and 30 Mathis have been great both catching and blocking!

yea horton has really surprised me and come otta nowhere,camfield jus being camfield surehanded and clutch like i thought he would be,mathis is justa a dang athlete hand it to him throw it to him field the punt or kickoff whatever ya need hes there...

hope 4 and 7 is nothing serious need them really bad next friday.also noticed 70 getting in the backfield more and more along with 32

He seemed to be more mobile than he has been all year, could have been adrenalin! I think those two will be sore for a few days but we better keep our fingers crossed! Wouldn't be surprised to see Birchette back in the backfield with them next week to help share the load. #7 Ray has really been a workhorse for the team this year, I'm really proud of him!

Great win last night 'Cats!

It looks like we might be seeing a lot more of Gordonsville...I know there are bigger and better things to worry about this upcoming week, but the TSSAA sneak-released their region proposals yesterday.  There's not a thread on it yet, but I thought other WC fans would be interested.  I think Regions 4-6 are really messed up.  Its not official until the 13th, and I hope they do some major revisions in middle Tennessee.  

Region 4 (East TN bracket): Columbia Academy, Cornersville, Mt. Pleasant, Summertown, Richland, Huntland, Moore County, and Fayetteville.

Region 5 (West TN bracket - and who WC will be matched up with in the playoffs): Trousdale County, Gordonsville, Jo Byrns, Nashville Christian, Middle TN Christian, Clay County, Monterey, Red Boiling Springs, and Pickett County.

Region 6 - Huntingdon, Bruceton, Clarksville Academy, Houston County, McEwen, Perry County, Collinwood, and Wayne County.

So not only will pretty much all of our rivals be in another region, we won't even get to play them in the playoffs. Also the longest drive we'd have in Region 4 (Huntland) is about par for the course in this new region.

Not to mention that Trousdale County will now be playing in the western half of the bracket, while Summertown and Mt. Pleasant will be in the East. At the very least they should switch the numbers of regions 4 and 5, and keep it roughly like its always been.

Edited by 1RT

That really blows... Huntland and Moore Co. is so much further a drive than Collinwood and Wayne County! Fayetteville would be about the same as Perry Co.

They really need to keep old Region 6 together and only add Summertown to it!.... The competition is great and the drives are perfect for all!

If they go through with this its a travesty. I agree..add summertown and leave it be.