Independence @ Hendersonville

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Beech wasn't playing I'd definitely be at this one. Should be a great first rd game. I say the home field advantage allows HHS to win a nail biter.

If Beech wasn't playing I'd definitely be at this one. Should be a great first rd game. I say the home field advantage allows HHS to win a nail biter.

If your cheering for beach just stay over there.

Tell that to a bigger faster and more talented Blackman and Riverdale team.

This guy is a troll and in no way in affiliation with Hendersonville please don't agg him on..

Independence when playing "their best" is very scary, they can compete with the best in the state no doubt about it.. However, I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that if Hville and Riverdale met again it'd be a different turn out.. That young Commando Defense that played the warriors earlier this season is just now starting to find their identity ;)

Edited by CommandoBlood100

This guy is a troll and in no way in affiliation with Hendersonville please don't agg him on..

Independence when playing "their best" is very scary, they can compete with the best in the state no doubt about it.. However, I'd be willing to bet a large amount of money that if Hville and Riverdale met again it'd be a different turn out.. That young Commando Defense that played the warriors earlier this season is just now starting to find their identity ;)

Well what I've found about oldfan41.... He is the groupie of Rutherford County. The most biased, arrogant fan on Coacht... He has no "Middle TN" football pride, unless your speaking of a Rutherford County team. Definitely an annoying fan.

Well what I've found about oldfan41.... He is the groupie of Rutherford County. The most biased, arrogant fan on Coacht... He has no "Middle TN" football pride, unless your speaking of a Rutherford County team. Definitely an annoying fan.

You poor jealous MJ fan all I have to say to u MJGB is enjoy basketball season. As for this game it's gunna be a good one. Everyone have a good game and stay injury free!