Independence @ Hendersonville

Enjoy the bandwagon you have hopped on.

I moved to Murfreesboro when my son was six. So I guess I been on this band wagon for 26 yrs. Enjoyed every minute so I don't see any reason to jump off anytime soon. Maybe i'll stay another 26 why not. Anyway maybe we'll see on the basketball boards in a few weeks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Commandos as they rack up 456 yds on the ground with Carter getting 212, Turner with 106 and 3 TD's while Reed had 78. Elston went 2 for 2 passing with a TD. Defense played really well holding Indy to 7 points until very late in the game. Looking forward to playing an outstanding Centennial team next Friday night.

Great win for the Commandos as they rack up 456 yds on the ground with Carter getting 212, Turner with 106 and 3 TD's while Reed had 78. Elston went 2 for 2 passing with a TD. Defense played really well holding Indy to 7 points until very late in the game. Looking forward to playing an outstanding Centennial team next Friday night.

yes BRIAN RECTOR is a good coach and the big H team will need to be ready again.