Independence @ Hendersonville

Hatfield an Hendersonville are a tough combination hence look back at last season. That was then this is now. I think the magic is gone this time around. Independence has been tested early and often this year. My pick:

Indy  35   Hville  28

Passing game too much for Commando's Db's.

LIKE I TOLD YOU OLD FAN indys q.b. had a hard time passing while he was on his backside finished game on sideline.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game guys I was wrong. Congratulations I'm 1 and 1 picking against u guys. Who's next for ya'll?

Thanks oldfan big win for y'all as well.. This guy is a troll and isn't affiliated with Hville just incase you were wondering.. We have centennial next week, should be a great game as they are very talented.. Big game coming up for y'all as well

Edited by CommandoBlood100

Thanks oldfan big win for y'all as well.. This guy is a troll and isn't affiliated with Hville just incase you were wondering.. We have centennial next week, should be a great game as they are very talented.. Big game coming up for y'all as well

You guys seem like similar teams. Should be a knock down drag out as my grandma used to say! I look forward to seeing everyones thoughts on this game! I'll be watching this week. Again congrats on the win!