#7 Greenbrier vs #2 Pearl Cohn Round1

FBfan26

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure that matters to every team! Your welcome anytime at Pearl-Cohn game.

Thanks, but I doubt ill be visiting anytime soon. I have only been to PC twice, once in defeat as a player, and once in victory as a fan after I graduated. The place definitely has a different environment/feel to it than I was use to.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Lol may want to pump the brakes a bit there with the criticism of Coach Williams. State champion as an assistant coach , multiple district titles, state Quarterfinal, Semifinal & a State Championship appearance....

You could do a heck of a lot worse

Let's not hang on to what we "were" 10 years ago....haven't had a winning season in a LONG time.  Face it.  We barely made the playoffs, and if the playoff system goes back to the previous plan, we might not if the region is realigning and the suggested teams are going to be in Greenbrier's region.  We're no match for the likes of CPA with the same ole gameplan.  Our pass defense is minimal to say the least.  That will be the downfall if some changes aren't made in the coaching or playbook.   

Let's not hang on to what we "were" 10 years ago....haven't had a winning season in a LONG time. Face it. We barely made the playoffs, and if the playoff system goes back to the previous plan, we might not if the region is realigning and the suggested teams are going to be in Greenbrier's region. We're no match for the likes of CPA with the same ole gameplan. Our pass defense is minimal to say the least. That will be the downfall if some changes aren't made in the coaching or playbook.

Only knock i didnt like about your team is it seems like they didnt have no fire. Ya i know the coaches probly seen where we can score fast but yall was down by a few TDs...yall did not throw the ball that much it just seemed like yall wanted the game to stay close and get it over with...