Week 1 of the Playoffs: Elizabethton at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess no one thinks Elizabethton will be fired up about there loss? I like being the under dog takes a lot of pressure off! #28 will get his yards no one can stop that but someone else has to have a big game including the coaches! Play calling like last week gets us mercy ruled! Defense must step up and defend against big plays. That said I see a tight game all the way to the end! Good luck to both teams everyone that gets here to this point has had a good year! Go Cyclones

I guess no one thinks Elizabethton will be fired up about there loss? I like being the under dog takes a lot of pressure off! #28 will get his yards no one can stop that but someone else has to have a big game including the coaches! Play calling like last week gets us mercy ruled! Defense must step up and defend against big plays. That said I see a tight game all the way to the end! Good luck to both teams everyone that gets here to this point has had a good year! Go Cyclones

I guess we shouldn't make the drive to Knox Vegas because we don't have a shot in winning. I like being underdog with nothing to lose but then again you know the saying don't kick a sleeping dog they just might wake up and bite. Just saying there is a chance

I'm just saying that any time you guys come south of I 40, it never turns out the way you had hoped.

Good luck, tho.

You are correct but we at least get a shot to win.We love our Cyclones and maybe one day we will get a win south of I 40.Bridge i love to read your comments on coacht and i guarantee Alcoa gets another gold ball.Good luck to Alcoa in the playoffs. Edited by lawnman

One thing I've noticed is that we have the ability to score FAST. That is both good and bad because we get the quick score, but we leave a lot of time for the other team to score. If EHS controls the clock and plays their way we have a chance of pulling the upset. If we play like we did Thursday night..it's going to be a long night.

One thing I've noticed is that we have the ability to score FAST. That is both good and bad because we get the quick score, but we leave a lot of time for the other team to score. If EHS controls the clock and plays their way we have a chance of pulling the upset. If we play like we did Thursday night..it's going to be a long night.

EHS we got out coached Thursday night and especially the second half and i never say that because Shawn does a great job.

I think Betsy does come back from the IQ problems of the coaching staff with better talent play. Their numbers seem to be a lot better on the road this year. Cyclones by 2 TDs.

I doubt seriously that Betsy has better talent then Catholic. This isn't Unicoi County or some of the teams from the upper East area. Catholic wins this one and faces Fulton in round 2.