Week 1 of the Playoffs: Elizabethton at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Catholic we are young. We play a lot of sophomores and juniors. We have a freshman offensive lineman (6'5 300 pounds) that's been offered by UT, Ohio and some other schools. We play a lot of kids both ways. We play an uptempo offense. Our WR are big and athletic, they go 6'3 205, 6'2 195 and 6'1 190. We get some injured players back this week so it'll help with depth.

Your team is very talented and they gave Alcoa all they wanted and we will have our hands full trying to beat Catholic.Have all the respect in the world for your team.

Your team is very talented and they gave Alcoa all they wanted and we will have our hands full trying to beat Catholic.Have all the respect in the world for your team.

Alcoa was Alcoa. They controlled the clock in the second half with that O-line and of course lots of Tyson (44 carries). This must be the year of the running backs because we've faced some good ones all year. The RB from Notre Dame is going to Louisville, Matt Fox from Anderson County, Tyson and now your number 28. Kingston had a sophomore who was talented as well. Forgive me for not knowing names. It'll be interesting and exciting to say the least. Edited by QSouth89

Alcoa was Alcoa. They controlled the clock in the second half with that O-line and of course lots of Tyson (44 carries). This must be the year of the running backs because we've faced some good ones all year. The RB from Notre Dame is going to Louisville, Matt Fox from Anderson County, Tyson and now your number 28. Kingston had a sophomore who was talented as well. Forgive me for not knowing names. It'll be interesting and exciting to say the least.

Ethan is a great back but even a better person and VT is looking at him and i know there is other schools as well.Like i said Catholic played With Alcoa and we have never had any luck playing them.I just hope we can keep game close.

Alcoa fans are just stupid go to your own page I hope the rednecks from Johnson county comes an beats you up. I have 100% faith in the cyclones that they can win this week just have to believe. Just because they get beat by South dosnt mean they are going to just take the trip an Knoxville an play around an get beat. They will Play as One team One Family One Goal. Once a Cyclone always a Cyclone

We will be sure to prop up some hitching posts in the parking lot for our JC visitors.

I still don't want to say this out loud, but Catlick is not bad. This group next year will be a very tough out.

Alcoa fans are just stupid go to your own page I hope the rednecks from Johnson county comes an beats you up. I have 100% faith in the cyclones that they can win this week just have to believe. Just because they get beat by South dosnt mean they are going to just take the trip an Knoxville an play around an get beat. They will Play as One team One Family One Goal. Once a Cyclone always a Cyclone

We run this ship! 😂

I grew up in Morgan Park, graduated from ETSU. I don't expect you guys to lay down and it sounds like 28 is an outstanding player. I remember when your coach (along with his brother Jason) played basketball and Football for Betsy. He was talented and I know he will have the Cyclones prepared. There was a Miscommunication with Fan12 on my part and usually there is so much serious trash talk on here, I got carried away. I don't take it serious and I didn't mean to offend him or your fan base. Looking forward to a very good game Friday night.

My original statement was strictly about the Cyclones and their coaching staff. Didn't mean to offend any KC fans and or dads. Sorry for the miss communication and getting carried away with it on my part also. I'm glad your son is back to playing, it's tough getting back from injuries. My son has been through numerous injuries and we are praying to make it through this one without anything serious. It would be great to see him start baseball season on time this year.

My original statement was strictly about the Cyclones and their coaching staff. Didn't mean to offend any KC fans and or dads. Sorry for the miss communication and getting carried away with it on my part also. I'm glad your son is back to playing, it's tough getting back from injuries. My son has been through numerous injuries and we are praying to make it through this one without anything serious. It would be great to see him start baseball season on time this year.

No need to apologize. I should have paid attention. Those injuries unfortunately are apart of the game. We went through two sprained ankles and a concussion. I'm looking forward to a great game Friday. I lived in Johnson City for 8 years and the Cyclones had some good teams. We have 8 varsity basketball players playing football including my son. We are hoping for our players to return healthy. Injuries hurt our hoops team last year. Good Luck Friday and dress warm it's suppose to be in the high 30's by game time. Edited by QSouth89