Week 1 of the Playoffs: Elizabethton at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, all you do is whine about the rets!  Too bad Alcoa has no competition week after week.

That is why you are always on Catholic thread.  Great football games week after week-playing all 4 quarters.  Alcoa football boring and predictable-just like Fulton.  No competiton week after week.  Who does Alcoa play next week?  Catholic plays Fulton.  I guess you Alcoa fans will be on the Catholi/Fulton thread all week.  

thats why they ran from 2A  :roflolk:...and they still got that stinging sensation from the near loss yo ya

Edited by Booger

Thanks he plays his heart out. This is a fickle bunch up here on their QBs. Caleb loves his team mates and a couple the assistant coaches but Witten will not be be missed by anybody in my family. Good luck next week.

Your QB was really good, he had almost 300 yards of offense by himself. I thought both defenses had something to do with the so called sloppy play. Coach Matthews said that Elizabethton's secondary was pretty talented and he was right. That number 7 is a player.

I'm going to honest here! #28 got shut down last night and #12 and #11 and #21 carried us! But to say the coach lost the game is ridiculous! Last week #12 was off on his throws but no one blamed him for the loss! #12 is a great athlete but he is just a kid just like the rest and they are going to have off nights! The main thing is I feel every kid left it on the field last night and got the respect they deserve! Plus every kid I talk to from Betsy seems to be a fine young men! I know as parents we want it to last forever but these kids accomplished a lot and win and lost as a team! Very proud to say I'm part of Cyclone Nation!

Edited by orange and black

I'm going to honest here! #28 got shut down last night and #12 and #11 and #21 carried us! But to say the coach lost the game is ridiculous! Last week #12 was off on his throws but no one played him for the loss! #12 is a great athlete but he is just a kid just like the rest and they are going to have off nights! The main thing is I feel every kid left it on the field last night and got the respect they deserve! Plus every kid I talk to from Betsy seems to be a fine young men! I know as parents we want it to last forever but these kids accomplished a lot and win and lost as a team! Very proud to say I'm part of Cyclone Nation!

Amen and great post.

Your QB was really good, he had almost 300 yards of offense by himself. I thought both defenses had something to do with the so called sloppy play. Coach Matthews said that Elizabethton's secondary was pretty talented and he was right. That number 7 is a player.

Our defense looked the best it's looked all season, they stepped it up. A lot of heart displayed by both teams. 7's a player just a junior, he's come on all season, started as a sophomore. Other than than one slip up our secondary was on lockdown.