#7Fairley @ #2Waverly Central. 3A playoff 1st round!

Wavotiger10

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just thought about something... Can anybody comment on Fairley sportsmanship? Not sure how true the source is but I have heard that some Memphis teams are dirty and Nasty???

Camden has played several teams out of Memphis and most were respectful and good sportsmen.  Many times a few bad seeds spoils the bunch.  Fairley is a good program.  Waverly better be ready for speed they haven't seen all year.  Seriously.....

Camden has played several teams out of Memphis and most were respectful and good sportsmen.  Many times a few bad seeds spoils the bunch.  Fairley is a good program.  Waverly better be ready for speed they haven't seen all year.  Seriously.....

Ill second this..We have play Manasass several times always good sports  and the speed  is wow every time..they aint ever small either..

Edited by Beagle

They aren't Memphis fast.....Just saying! That's why the big time D-1 speedsters come from Memphis and not rural West TN. You know, the ones classified as "athletes" on Rivals.

Agreed but if they play smart disciplined football Waverly will win going away....if it turns into a school yard game the advantage tips in Fairlys favor ..I don't see coach McConnell letting   that happen 

Ill second this..We have play Manasass several times always good sports and the speed is wow every time..they aint ever small either..

Go to redbox and rent the movie/Documentary Undefeated. Tells the story of how Manassas coach turned the program around. That will show you why this program is respected. Great story. Just hope if we are In the 2nd round with them we spoil there on-going success story.