Oakland-Blackman rematch Nov. 21

nrgrizzlies

Good for you.  In that case how about some predictions? 

How many do you have Cane Ridge and MJ by in those first round games?  This unfortunately is NOT like college basketball where you see those shocking first round upsets in the NCAA tourney.

Riverdale will have a shot at upsetting BHS.  They have been tough all year, but the odds are not huge barring something unforeseen.  Oakland will be playing on Nov. 21st.  You can write that down on not.

Unlike some others, I'll go on record with some predictions.

Oakland 77 - CR 8

BHS  42 MJ 15

Edited by nrgrizzlies

You can laugh about an innocent typo now, we'll see how much laughing you do when the team from Rutherford County blisters the team from Wilson County.

Are you open minded enough to admit your bears are going to lose by between 4 and 7 touchdowns?  Now let's see who is the closed minded kool-aid drinking homer.

Edited by nrgrizzlies

You can laugh about an innocent typo now, we'll see how much laughing you do when the team from Rutherford County blisters the team from Wilson County.

Are you open minded enough to admit your bears are going to lose by between 4 and 7 touchdowns? Now let's see who is the closed minded kool-aid drinking homer.

You're entitled to your opinions, no matter how extreme they are. Really though 7 touchdowns? You would be a great reporter for Fox News. You fit there agenda perfectly..
  • Upvote 2

Folks like nrgrizzlies make me never want to visit this site again. Their arrogance makes me pull for whoever their team is playing. At least have some class and respect for the teams that come before!

Well, when his teams have been both Lavergne and Stewarts Creek pulling for his opposing teams is quite rewarding.

You're entitled to your opinions, no matter how extreme they are. Really though 7 touchdowns? You would be a great reporter for Fox News. You fit there agenda perfectly..

You mean "faux news" as I like to call it (being a viewer of MSNBC)... by the way,  where is Charlie Daniels from again?  Whenever people mention fox news, you have to be reminded of him.  Did they make mandatory morning church services part of the public school curriculum over there yet?  Have they combined NRA meetings with booster club meetings yet?  

Seems like living in MJ would be like living in the middle of a SNL skit that satires faux news. 

You mean "faux news" as I like to call it (being a viewer of MSNBC)... by the way, where is Charlie Daniels from again? Whenever people mention fox news, you have to be reminded of him. Did they make mandatory morning church services part of the public school curriculum over there yet? Have they combined NRA meetings with booster club meetings yet?

Seems like living in MJ would be like living in the middle of a SNL skit that satires faux news.

That's a different subject, back to your negative viewpoints..... So MJ has a possibility to lose by 49 points according to you? 56-7, 49-0....etc. Yeah those predictions just don't seem plausible for two teams in a playoff game. Wouldn't be surprised if you take every work vacation to Las Vegas and come back empty handed.

I have always came from the old school way of thinking. A good football team never looks past the next game. This board if full arm-chair Qb's looking to have some fun discussing their favorite high school teams! If they choose too look ahead so be it. Their statements on here in no way is the teams opinion! U have every right to disagree with them. Express that but try to be decent there are young people reading everything u write on here. With that being said I happen to agree with the Blaze and Patriots meeting again in the playoffs. But as they say u never know " That's why they play the games!"

Teams (other than the ones from Rutherford County) that get in the playoffs at (around) .500 or below get blown out often.  

Last year:

Oakland 41 -  Wilson Central 0

West 60 - David Crocket 0

Ooltewah 47 - Stone Mem. 7

Fulton 74 - Unicoi Co. 0

Greenville 51 - Grainger 0

Alcoa 61 - Pigeon Forge 13

There are lots more besides these.  

Yes, I predicted MJ will be defeated by between 4 and 7 TD's.  That could be by anywhere from 28 points to a huge number of points.  Speaking of Vegas, what would the line be on this game if there was one?  At least 28?  

Edited by nrgrizzlies

Teams (other than the ones from Rutherford County) that get in the playoffs at (around) .500 or below get blown out often.  

Last year:

Oakland 41 -  Wilson Central 0

West 60 - David Crocket 0

Ooltewah 47 - Stone Mem. 7

Fulton 74 - Unicoi Co. 0

Greenville 51 - Grainger 0

Alcoa 61 - Pigeon Forge 13

There are lots more besides these.  

Yes, I predicted MJ will be defeated by between 4 and 7 TD's.  That could be by anywhere from 28 points to a huge number of points.  Speaking of Vegas, what would the line be on this game if there was one?  At least 28?  

Good luck to both teams, this is an arrogant debate to even have. Realistically sure we probably wont win. People need to calm down with the 40 plus point spread predictions, we are better than that. End of story.