Oakland-Blackman rematch Nov. 21

nrgrizzlies

Guys, we can't talk bad to the instigator, he's only allowed to take shots at everyone else. Can't return the favor to him. His panties will get in a wad.

Exactly, He must be one of those guys that talks to himself and compliments himself out loud to make himself feel better. Don't forget to shave those legs before Friday, those skirts ride pretty high. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Don't forget to pick up some Midol so you can stay in a good mood after your hubby's team gets boat-raced.

This has been fun, unfortunately it's time to act my age again. As for you, I fear for your mental condition. Oh yeah and the tampons are under the bathroom sink when you get home. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Actually, I went to the OHS at MJ playoff game (3, 4 years ago maybe?) Whichever year MJ was 9-1  or 10-0 in the regular season.  The point guard from Belmont was the QB.

MJ won and was impressive but when I said they wouldn't make it to Cookeville to the title game because their lines weren't huge, the MJ people went off the deep end. And I posted it in a tactfully diplomatic way.  They can't accept anything less than having people spew rainbows and rose gardens about their team whether it is 9-1 or 5-5.  Any group that drunk on the kool-aide of their nearby 17-year-old's extra-curricular activities is one I will no longer feel compelled to placate with compliments.  

And, no, that team DIDN'T make it to Cookeville to the title game.  A team from Memphis with a huge O-line and D-line knocked them out of the playoffs.  Next time they are 9-1 and somebody says "you have a great team but probably won't win the gold ball" maybe they shouldn't act like you just took a dump on the front steps of the school.

Edited by nrgrizzlies