RD 1 HUNTINGDON VS TRENTON

horse

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon is Jekel & Hyde this year, would be a nigtmare for Vegas Odds makers.  Mckenzie game was the complete opposite of what everyone thought >>>  with that thought of the day >>> everything we say/opinion is just that our speculated opinions.  Some of the Stang swagger from earlier in the season surfaced this past Fri vs Dresden, will it continue to rise? will Kermit get his/her wish for Kade Pearson to get the ball? will Brandon Baker have a back to back game of his career????  questions questions???? 

Fact Camden JV was soft and Camden Varisty was soft, resulting in 2 Stang victories.  Fact Trenton JV was soft,  questions questions, will Trenton Varisty be as soft as the JV and result in a Huntingdon win????  My stinking opinion, says so.  Go big blue.  

The old saying is that Defense wins Championships, but when Stang offense went into a coma vs Mckenzie & Milan it exposed our defense as a little lack luster loosing those 2 games by 61-14.

Our best Defense is our offense, we have to be able to run the ball  early and limit the # of plays our defense has to play.  I will give the defense props vs Dresden, our down 4 played a much better game and got pressure on QB and created some some havoc, they do that Vs Trenton things could go well for Huntingdon.

I'll take Huntingdon's chances of making further in playoffs than Milan. Milan has no offense.They have a good defense.

Horse, I love your swag, but need to lay off the big purple till next year, he has bragging rights for 11 months, hopefully this beloved rivalry gets to continue with the new crazy districts.  But after a 27-0 we got to leave him alone, at least to playoffs are over for both teams, maybe not 11 months, lol.

Huntingdon is Jekel & Hyde this year, would be a nigtmare for Vegas Odds makers.  Mckenzie game was the complete opposite of what everyone thought >>>  with that thought of the day >>> everything we say/opinion is just that our speculated opinions.  Some of the Stang swagger from earlier in the season surfaced this past Fri vs Dresden, will it continue to rise? will Kermit get his/her wish for Kade Pearson to get the ball? will Brandon Baker have a back to back game of his career????  questions questions???? 

Fact Camden JV was soft and Camden Varisty was soft, resulting in 2 Stang victories.  Fact Trenton JV was soft,  questions questions, will Trenton Varisty be as soft as the JV and result in a Huntingdon win????  My stinking opinion, says so.  Go big blue.  

Wow.. JV really?? Trenton's JV this year was made up of a handful of solid players and then the rest who may never see varsity playing time. This comparison is NO indication of the game Friday night. LOL