Fairview at Westmoreland rematch

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not talking crap, just talking about the game. We were shot at last year during post game prayer at Fairview. Please leave your bottle rockets in Williamson co this year.

highly doubt that seeing as Fairview always does post game.prayer with the opposing team. But keep spreading your lies. It's cool

Here's our rich, snobby, hired pyro engineers. They have been working on this all year. We were trying to keep it a secret, but it's already out there. LoL Get real Bro. We pray with our opponent after a game, win or lose.

The truth is Motown's Head Football Coach was addressing the team and parents after the game was over. Then the team started having another prayer. While the prayer was going on some Fairview fans were in a truck with a loud speaker saying a few things then yes they shot off a few bottle rockets toward the team. I think they were young kids just trying to have some fun. They will probably regret what they done when they get older. However most of the Fairview faithful were very respectable and had a lot of class. Every school has a few bad apples. Now let's talk about the game!!! Go Eagles!

The truth is Motown's Head Football Coach was addressing the team and parents after the game was over. Then the team started having another prayer. While the prayer was going on some Fairview fans were in a truck with a loud speaker saying a few things then yes they shot off a few bottle rockets toward the team. I think they were young kids just trying to have some fun. They will probably regret what they done when they get older. However most of the Fairview faithful were very respectable and had a lot of class. Every school has a few bad apples. Now let's talk about the game!!! Go Eagles!

You know I had to spice things up a bit to start off steamroller.

Well said. Let me first apologize on behalf of our town, school, and fans for any yahoos that might have made you guy's visit to Fairview unpleasant. It's absolutely not what we stand for here in our great little town. This game will be good. We are young, but have played lights out since a couple of "wake up" losses earlier in the year. We know you guys are very experienced and more healthy than last year. You guys play great competition week in and week out, just as we do. I look for this to be a very good round 1 match up. Edited by Jacketman89

All I keep hearing is that "this ain't the old Fairview" and that they actually do line up and play downhill football now. They can't be as good at it as Greenbrier or White House and Westmoreland hammered them both. Fairview is probably soft up front and will need the quarterback to provide a few miracles if they stand a chance.