Fairview at Westmoreland rematch

Mr. Postman1

Well. Like I said. If Westmoreland took care of Business it was gonna be a no contest. Also Like I also said Westmoreland once again held a opponent to around 100 yards. We get no respect pregame but postgame it always seems to be a different story. And as far as sportsmanship, yea 78 could have did better, but it seemed to me like he was too tired from taking cheapshots and terrorizing the backfield. Like Steamroller said. I will be addressed, but that's not to say it wasn't warranted.

As far as cheap shots you all whooped our butts in that category They will be delivery the academy to the one kid for the flop on the first or second touchdown run we had "good thing the ref was paying attention on that because he could have missed that" As far as #78 not shaking hands I apologize for that but he was in a lot of pain from cramps that's why he missed the last defensive series and he was upset from his coaches getting on him for still having his foot deep in the pedal with us having the game wrapped up. All and all great game on both sides you never know how it will turn out for your last game of the season or your life. I told several of the boys to leave it all on the field tonight and I do have to say they did not disappoint. Week 2 will be rough but if it was easy everyone would want to do it CONGRATS EAGLES

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. Like I said. If Westmoreland took care of Business it was gonna be a no contest. Also Like I also said Westmoreland once again held a opponent to around 100 yards. We get no respect pregame but postgame it always seems to be a different story. And as far as sportsmanship, yea 78 could have did better, but it seemed to me like he was too tired from taking cheapshots and terrorizing the backfield. Like Steamroller said. I will be addressed, but that's not to say it wasn't warranted.

78 and others may have made cheapshots after they were tired of receiving them.  I watched my game footage last night play by play in slow motion and it's horrible what Westmoreland's players had to go through.  After one of the first plays, 63 punched 78 while he was down but I guess that was warranted?  I am not from Westmoreland originally but I can tell you that I have never seen a more unsportsmanlike team that Fairview in that game and if no one else can see it, you need to take your blinders off.  You can talk and accuse all you about taking cheapshots but before you do, you need to watch the game footage. 

78 and others may have made cheapshots after they were tired of receiving them.  I watched my game footage last night play by play in slow motion and it's horrible what Westmoreland's players had to go through.  After one of the first plays, 63 punched 78 while he was down but I guess that was warranted?  I am not from Westmoreland originally but I can tell you that I have never seen a more unsportsmanlike team that Fairview in that game and if no one else can see it, you need to take your blinders off.  You can talk and accuse all you about taking cheapshots but before you do, you need to watch the game footage.

You may want to stay home and watch desperate housewives next week if you thought last night was rough. :)

That is never warranted.

Little John Elway was running for his life all night. Jordan Holmes and company dominated the Fairveiw offensive line. The game plan to stop Dillon Todd 48 backfired because Bradley Evans 32 ran over the Fairview linebackers and secondary. Without the injuries early on we would have been the district champs and playing Lipscomb in round 2. That being said, us poor ole rednecks are rolling into the Beverly Hills of Nashville Tn and want to see everybody in Motown there as well. Something special might occur if we come out with a good game plan and the determination we had tonight. The Eagles represented Westmoreland well tonight.

Postaldude...the king of shoulda...woulda...coulda. If it wasn't for that pesky scoreboard.

I watched my game footage last night play by play in slow motion and it's horrible what Westmoreland's players had to go through. After one of the first plays, 63 punched 78 while he was down but I guess that was warranted? I am not from Westmoreland originally but I can tell you that I have never seen a more unsportsmanlike team that Fairview in that game and if no one else can see it, you need to take your blinders off. You can talk and accuse all you about taking cheapshots but before you do, you need to watch the game footage.

You must be exhausted! Watching an entire game in slow motion must have taken you all night....

Hush now and go get some rest.

Westmoreland is the best team Fairview has played this year IMO.

I agree not the most athletic team they played. These guys just line it up at you and punch you in the face. I love this style of football. Eagles I think you will give CPA a good game. Press their recivers and play man go after them. I will be pulling for you guys all they hope you go to state.

I agree not the most athletic team they played. These guys just line it up at you and punch you in the face. I love this style of football. Eagles I think you will give CPA a good game. Press their recivers and play man go after them. I will be pulling for you guys all they hope you go to state.

They will get shutdown against CPA. They won't be able to run. Nobody has run on them this year...and they have played some pretty good teams. Their offense hasn't been slowed down. To put up 48 in first half against Giles is crazy. I see them challenging Alcoa this year. The MO won't compete.

In my opinion Fairview lost with class. Westmoreland is known to be nasty, but hey I like it between the whistle not after. I don't like it when kids get up and taunt opposing sidelines. I think Zimerman hurt fairview with his play a little this year not the Zimerman I have seen in the past. It may be injuries I'm not sure. Fairview also needs to get their identity of pound it football back. Caldwell does ok but not that fast hit the hole physical running back they need. I know he is just a sophomore and hope that he develops into that guy. Fairview will be a loaded team for the next couple of years and they won't be a a first round and out team. They will not be a good draw next couple years. Fastest kids on the team are freshmen Nordozi # 22 and Harris not sure his # running in 4.5 range and physical.

In my opinion Fairview lost with class. Westmoreland is known to be nasty, but hey I like it between the whistle not after. I don't like it when kids get up and taunt opposing sidelines. I think Zimerman hurt fairview with his play a little this year not the Zimerman I have seen in the past. It may be injuries I'm not sure. Fairview also needs to get their identity of pound it football back. Caldwell does ok but not that fast hit the hole physical running back they need. I know he is just a sophomore and hope that he develops into that guy. Fairview will be a loaded team for the next couple of years and they won't be a a first round and out team. They will not be a good draw next couple years. Fastest kids on the team are freshmen Nordozi # 22 and Harris not sure his # running in 4.5 range and physical.

The only cheapshots I saw thrown last night were from black and yellow jerseys. Last season Fairview had a fan come to our sideline in the first quarter of the game that had to be removed by force. Fireworks were shot at our players even after y'all won the game as well as a loud speaker on a truck talking trash to them.