Riverside Panthermen @ Forrest Rocketmen

@38320

Riverside is traveling up the long road to Forrest High again this year. Riverside has losses to TCA (#1 AP), Adamsville (#2 AP), Wayne Co. (8-2 and #1 in their Region), and 4A Lexington 5-5. Last year, out-manned Riverside lost in the last seconds on a cold night in Forrest in Round. 1. Will the Panthers get the job done this year or is Forrest better than last year? I'm driving up to the game early this year, and I would like someone to tell me where the N B Forrest historic site is located.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope the Rockets can win this one. I missed the trip to Adamsville last year due to work but no way I miss it again. I'm picking the Rockets to win the western bracket and then face Marion County in Cookeville. You heard it here first folks!

Wow! If you (happen) to get by Adamsville have you looked at Quad 4? Don't think you will get by the winner of 4. I like your optimism and the support for your team! Can't fault that!

Edited by TCAIntense

If the Rockets stay healthy this week, stay focused, and play their game Friday, they win by 2-3 TDs. 

Take this Riverside team for granted, and they will get beat. 

I'm expecting MTCS offense plus Eagleville defense. Not a scientific answer but I think it makes some sense. Riverside is a tough team that has played some quality opponents. 

No discussion of Adamsville until Rockets take care of Riverside. Whoops I just mentioned the A word. 

I gotta pull for my 15a brethren , RiverRats are tough and will hit you ! Good size and decent speed ( especially #1) ! I don't know thier injuries if any , but they are a pretty good team ! Forest looks to be a good running team with the wing T, Riverside was a wingt team in the past so they should understand the way to defend it ! I say Panthers by 3 !