2014 Division 2A State Tournament playoff.. who will make a run?

inthagap

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Bears. A sweep of West TN by the Middle TN squads.

The #1's should take notice. All 4 squads that advanced last week played quality schedules and will put up a good game this coming week. My bet is two #1's will fall at home this Friday night.

Albert, you've been sipping your mommies Pinesol again.ECS/FRA and Webb/DA are not worth T$$AA $8 to go see.BGA will prodably dominate DCA by 30. The only underdog that will find a bone will be FCS. I think their lines will become dominate in the second half allowing them to pull away from St. Georges.

The Northpoint at FC game was a lot closer than the final score of 35-10 made it look. Was close up until the final 6 minutes. Northpoint threw 2 pick 6's in the final 5 minutes (one right at their own goal line that was returned 97 yards) then a third to ice themselves. FC will have their hands full returning to St. Georges who knocked them out last season.

i wouldn't call 21-7 "close". The only reason it didn't get ugly was the refs calling 12 penalties on FC and only 1 on NPC.

On one drive alone FC scores from the 5 only to have it called back via a 10 yd flag. Next play TD! Only to have it called back via a flag. Next play another td that stood. FC dominated this game and it was never in doubt.

Albert, you've been sipping your mommies Pinesol again.ECS/FRA and Webb/DA are not worth T$$AA $8 to go see.BGA will prodably dominate DCA by 30. The only underdog that will find a bone will be FCS. I think their lines will become dominate in the second half allowing them to pull away from St. Georges.

solid analysis. I agree with everything except margin of victory for BGA.

BGA will roll. Webb will roll. Both will have tough semi final games and then most likely meet in the state championship if they can get by the two west teams. Haven't seen the west teams play. But I know BGA has a good squad. Even though their coach is an idiot and didnt want to finish the game against Webb because of a little rain. If these two teams meet in Cookeville for the gold ball, it will be a battle. 

BGA will roll. Webb will roll. Both will have tough semi final games and then most likely meet in the state championship if they can get by the two west teams. Haven't seen the west teams play. But I know BGA has a good squad. Even though their coach is an idiot and didnt want to finish the game against Webb because of a little rain. If these two teams meet in Cookeville for the gold ball, it will be a battle. 

Perhaps you should look in the mirror if you are looking for an "idiot".  Not only is Webb "playing down" to win gold balls, but now you are flinging disrespect at an opponent's coach whom you don't even know?  Very, very classy stuff you got going on there over in Knoxville, Webb.  Keep it up - perhaps the TSSAA will see fit to put you up with the "big boys" again and you can eat some of that crow like you used to.