Dyersburg at Liberty

slick1

Yes D'burg fan's definitely are not looking through those rose colored glasses others seem to have no.  We want to win as bad as anyone but reality shows that we are probably not going to be the favorite on the next couple of Friday nights even if we get by Liberty.  I think  that predicting a Trojan win might be like my getting a loan for a million dollar house, and I am making minimum wage...... My desire to have the house and the miraculous miracle of my getting the load does not erase the fact that... in all likelihood my salary will dictate I am not going to make this happen......... not wishing anything bad or trying to be a pessisimist but the truth it what it is......Go Trojans, prove me wrong.... I don't mind.  I took a peek at Crockett's Bracket.... I can see them going to the state semi's at least maybe even to the state finals.  There are not a lot of good teams on this side of the bracket to stop them unless there is a upset.  Liberty, Trezevant and Dyersburg are about all I see stopping them and of course those three teams are all on our (Trojans) side of the bracket.  Seriously, Heatwave was banned how did that  happen?  He is just a kid having fun...... and getting on everyone's nerve I suppose.