Dyersburg at Liberty

slick1

The Trojans will put up a fight but I think Liberty comes away with the win. I have seen Liberty play and they have the best defense that I have seen this year. I think they will represent the West in Cookeville.

28 -10 Liberty

Once again you should never post that the team that you support is going to lose. It messed with your boys confidence. Don't forget theses aren't college kids who hear 1000 opinions a day. Theses are hick town kids who most likely know your name. Stop it.

You must not be a true Alumni.... Cause no alumni will admit their school will ever lose. They can think it like I knew Fairview would upset Waverly but never post it, cause your boys look on here and if they see that you as a D-burg fan posted you would lose that's gonna drop there confidence.

if ur "boys" are more concerned about what happens on coacht, than what happens on the practice field this week...well... they were gona lose anyway

Once again you should never post that the team that you support is going to lose. It messed with your boys confidence. Don't forget theses aren't college kids who hear 1000 opinions a day. Theses are hick town kids who most likely know your name. Stop it.

1. I call them like I see them. No sugar coating

2. I am a grown man so don't come on a thread that you have nothing to do with and tell me what to do.

Liberty has 1 of the best defenses in the area and a top notch run game. They have rushed for over 500 yards the last 3 games. Ripley scored on a pick 6 so their O put up no points but it all new now win or go home anything can happen.

Thats true and with a 8-2 record Liberty and the teams they played  Dyersburg better be ready to play or a long night is a head of the Trojans

Thanks Trojan and DHSTennis, I call it like I see it did not say I wanted it to happen and would be glad to eat crow and be wrong but all factors point to this being a short post season for the Trojans.  I was not aware that we had two injured players and that could only make a bad situation even worse.  One point was valid if our boys are spending more time on Coach T rather then focusing on the coach and the game in all probablility they were a done deal anyway.  Go Trojans... love the black and Gold  win, lose or draw.

Thanks Trojan and DHSTennis, I call it like I see it did not say I wanted it to happen and would be glad to eat crow and be wrong but all factors point to this being a short post season for the Trojans.  I was not aware that we had two injured players and that could only make a bad situation even worse.  One point was valid if our boys are spending more time on Coach T rather then focusing on the coach and the game in all probablility they were a done deal anyway.  Go Trojans... love the black and Gold  win, lose or draw.

Not just two...D lineman was injured too. I just thought it very significant that both guards were lost in the last game before the playoffs. With the blocking schemes involved in running the wing T, pulling, trapping, ect... there couldn't have been a much worse scenario for this game. Coach Stowe will do a good job in simplifying the scheme to account for the inexperience, but to be real, there was a large difference in the jimmys and joes to overcome before losing anyone...X's and O's don't matter if you're overmatched to the extent that the Trojans will be in this game.

To address Wavo's comment...do you think it's better to post billboard material for the opponents, or call it as you see it?

Edited by tradertwo

Quite night on here

dburg fans arent as unrealistic as others in the area...theyve had some success and know how to handle it...they also recognize a young team when its in front of them

it also helps that heatwave is banned and not saying ridiculous things...why he hasnt come up with a new identity yet i am baffled

weather making for a mushy field...not sure that is to the advantage of the crusaders...i hope the stands are packed full and both sides can appreciate what is happening on the field tmrw evening

gona be a lot of excited young men, and a lot of devastated and upset young men as well...sadly

Edited by dhstennis

dburg fans arent as unrealistic as others in the area...theyve had some success and know how to handle it...they also recognize a young team when its in front of them

it also helps that heatwave is banned and not saying ridiculous things...why he hasnt come up with a new identity yet i am baffled

weather making for a mushy field...not sure that is to the advantage of the crusaders...i hope the stands are packed full and both sides can appreciate what is happening on the field tmrw evening

gona be a lot of excited young men, and a lot of devastated and upset young men as well...sadly

Did he really get banned? I got an early Christmas present??

Did he really get banned? I got an early Christmas present??