KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

Suit yourself boys. But for me I'm not gonna listen to g d this and g d that from a coach . If he or you for that matter have no more respect for your Son than that then I feel for the boys.

the take my kid and go home attitude. Then when he gets yelled and cussed at by a boss....will he overcome, improve, and excel or simply quit...I think you know the answer. Football aint church camp or the boy scouts. Either your tough enough physically amd mentally or roll on over to the Soccer field.

Who is he. I was never aware of a time where seq dominated the landscape of high school football....lol. Must have been long before my time

Coach Jeffries is a Sequachie county native son, hes been coaching in western south Carolina for the past 20+ seasons. Hopeful he'll be making his homecoming soon, bringing this proud football program to the top of the mountain with him.

Kids are very soft right now, they are unable to deal with people cursing and being on their case. That is probably why so many kids are living with their parents way into their 20s. They really are handicapped, the world is a nasty place. They may not cuss, but at some point they are going to hear it from authority. It doesn't mean they have to cuss, but it would be to their benefit to be able to handle it and keep moving on. I don't think a coach should be cursing every breath, but occasionally its going to come out in people known for high emotion and in a highly competitive environment like football, its bound to happen. I'm sure the parents who are against it always stop their teenage sons from viewing movie with bad language and listening to music with bad language. As far as the Christian comment, Being a good Christian doesn't mean you will be a good coach. Some people must believe that HC needs to be minister in their spare time, folks that's just not always going to be the case.

Kids are very soft right now, they are unable to deal with people cursing and being on their case. That is probably why so many kids are living with their parents way into their 20s. They really are handicapped, the world is a nasty place. They may not cuss, but at some point they are going to hear it from authority. It doesn't mean they have to cuss, but it would be to their benefit to be able to handle it and keep moving on. I don't think a coach should be cursing every breath, but occasionally its going to come out in people known for high emotion and in a highly competitive environment like football, its bound to happen. I'm sure the parents who are against it always stop their teenage sons from viewing movie with bad language and listening to music with bad language. As far as the Christian comment, Being a good Christian doesn't mean you will be a good coach. Some people must believe that HC needs to be minister in their spare time, folks that's just not always going to be the case.

+1....a coach is not a christain minister, he is there. To win games and prepare your sons for the real world along the way. Somtime a gets needs his a@# chewed up one side and down another to get him motivated. That's coaching.