Campbell County vs. Morristown West 1st Round

Cougarfan23

Brandon Fanney was awfully good, too. Played and started for Bama, but yeah "Little Man" is definitely the best ever. I watched OR play MW in '90 against "Little Man". Every time we have played them it was always a very tough ballgame. No matter how good they were they were just a tough hard nosed team.

And that hasn't changed. They're just inconsistent at times, too much so for me to make a pick on this game.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that hasn't changed. They're just inconsistent at times, too much so for me to make a pick on this game.

I remember their uniforms back then. They were all raggedy. Looked like a bunch of poor boys lol. Yeah MW is a hard team to get a grasp of. Beat Greenville and then lay an egg against a mediocre team. Strange team they are.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I hope y'all can get it done. I think you have the players to do it except maybe for the D line if MW has a run oriented O. But I think y'all had some players out against us. Just get Jeffers to get it to Elkins in space about 5 times and it'll be all good lololol! Good luck.

Good luck to AC as well