South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

Caribbean Tom, I garuntee you I had a better excuse than you. I could have not sat down on those cheap bleatures Grider put in his stadium after my procedure. Grider got those orange nice seats and then a bunch of cheap bleatures. He should have put those nice orange seats every where instead just right in front of that Sherrill mans pressbox. And then Grider has sand paper for toilet paper. You think im joking but im not.

Grider buys that Chuck Norris TP, besides Roy, I thought that's what Murphy's book was for.

Is it just me or has there been a Blevins kid playing for south Pitt the last 10 years lol

goes back further than that,there was Blevins on the first Pirate team. By the way everyone bundle up, for some reason Basin is one of the coldest places you can play in November which leads to fumbles, so Roy needs to tell that Moore man to pack his balls in ice at practice this week. We can win this one but we have to have a Boyd type game.

goes back further than that,there was Blevins on the first Pirate team. By the way everyone bundle up, for some reason Basin is one of the coldest places you can play in November which leads to fumbles, so Roy needs to tell that Moore man to pack his balls in ice at practice this week. We can win this one but we have to have a Boyd type game.

High of 41 with a low of 21 Friday in the Basin

Can anyone update us on how the team done in practice yesterday? Did any of the beat up, banged up, participate yesterday? Any absentees? lol

Gonna be Cold Friday for sure- we are leaving early, any suggestions for a place to stop and eat?

Except for the two we have out for the season everyone is expected to be full go. I originally thought this would be one sided, but with losing a player the caliber of Fitz it's going to be much tougher. We use to love to eat at a diner buffet at the top of the mountain. I can't remember the name, but it was across from where the Hardee's is I believe.

Except for the two we have out for the season everyone is expected to be full go. I originally thought this would be one sided, but with losing a player the caliber of Fitz it's going to be much tougher. We use to love to eat at a diner buffet at the top of the mountain. I can't remember the name, but it was across from where the Hardee's is I believe.

Will you be going?

Edited by BABIEC

It was called the copper kettle but it is closed down now. Your best bet besides Hardee's would be the the dam deli it is before you start up the river road on the left