South Pitt vs. Copper (Moore man against this Ducktown man)

Roy Dillard

What kind of mess is this Florida Tom? Are you a durn fair weather fan now? That is what you accused me of a few weeks when I had to have a durn colon exam and could not make it to that Webb mans field. You think im joking but im not.

Except you were still in town Rectal Roy!! lol

I will be in Copper Basin this week...will you be there?

Except you were still in town Rectal Roy!! lol

I will be in Copper Basin this week...will you be there?

I garuntee you I was in town but making several trips to the rest room. Grider is too cheap to put Charmin in his bath rooms at his stadium. He might as well put sand paper in there. I will be at that field Friday in Ducktown. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

I garuntee you I was in town but making several trips to the rest room. Grider is too cheap to put Charmin in his bath rooms at his stadium. He might as well put sand paper in there. I will be at that field Friday in Ducktown. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I believe Grider's old bodyguard and Pirate Thomas are responsible for putting the toilet paper in the restrooms so take it up with them about your Charmin. Edited by TheAmbassador

I garuntee you I was in town but making several trips to the rest room. Grider is too cheap to put Charmin in his bath rooms at his stadium. He might as well put sand paper in there. I will be at that field Friday in Ducktown. You think im joking but im not.

The toilet paper at Basin is not the best. If your looking for soft paper better bring your own.