Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

Oak Ridge has a lot more than Tee. number 6 and number 29 have done a pretty good job this year. OR is 11-0 and you are saying that Oak Ridge can't go the distance?

No sir....I didn't say that at all. I just find it interesting that I've stated all year that we had no back that could go the distance and SS has ridiculed me for saying that, and now he says the same thing. I think 6 and 29 are very good and I love the way they run but the fact remains that after 11 games, neither has had a long TD run. I think that Oak Ridge CAN go the distance but it would be a little easier if we had a back that could take it the distance.....but I'm perfectly fine with the backs that we have, especially with the way they ran last week.

My oh my.......it sounds to me as if you are FINALLY in agreement with what I've said all season and you always disagreed until NOW.....we have no back who can take it the distance. According to you, outside of Tee, we have NOBODY who can take it the distance! But we're 11-0...I'll take it!

Nah not fully. We do have guys that can go the distance if given the chance to, but we like to grind it out for the most part and their ain't a dang thing wrong with that. Hardy, Bonds, and Tee to name a few can take it the distance on anyone if the opportunity presents itself. Bonds has proved that and so has Tee. All I was saying is we don't have 2 players like Cottrell and Marshall who run 4.4's and less who can take it to the house just about anytime they touch the ball. Doesn't mean we don't have guys that can't.