Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

Cleveland always has speed to burn. Their D must be pretty stout to hold Clinton to 7 points and Thackerson under 150 YDS passing. I hear they have a lot of injuries on offense, which doesn't bode well for this time of year. I would like us to actually come out in the 1st half and play like we do in the 2nd half. It's like a different team comes out in the 2nd half here lately. I would rather be a great 2nd half team than a 1st half team, though, but I would like for us to be great in both halves even more haha.

• Upvote 1

Oak Ridge by 21 plus. 1 well Cleveland is hurt and playing a back up QB. 2 Soddy Daisy beat them and that was with all their starters. 3rd Oak ridge is just a way better team

No it wasn't with all their starters. And Cleveland had over 400 yds rushing but u can't win when u turn the ball over 7 times. Cleveland hasn't had all their starters all year.

No doubt OR should win the game. But this team will fight hard till the end no matter how bad they are losing

I think it will be a better game than some of these fans we have are claiming. I don't know what they watched tonight, but I wasn't too impressed. I was impressed with our O, but the D looked average at best, but maybe Soddy offense is just that good. Thankfully, I don't think Cleveland has much of an aerial attack from my understanding.

I think it will be a better game than some of these fans we have are claiming. I don't know what they watched tonight, but I wasn't too impressed. I was impressed with our O, but the D looked average at best, but maybe Soddy offense is just that good. Thankfully, I don't think Cleveland has much of an aerial attack from my understanding.

Our passing game isn't explosive like last year. We lost 2 1000yd receivers and our QB who threw for over 35tds. But def have the talent at wr position to get it done. But out offensive line and running game is our strong point. But we can throw the ball also

Edited by fooseball96

Our passing game isn't explosive like last year. We lost 2 1000yd receivers and our QB who threw for over 35tds. But def have the talent at wr position to get it done. But out offensive line and running game is our strong point. But we can throw the ball also

Think y'all will open it up more next week? I know you got the starters out and all that, but I find it hard to believe we the speed Cleveland usually has that they could only muster 10 against an average Clinton D. Seem y'all with your speed could've gotten around the ends on them some???

• Upvote 1