Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

WOW. After reading through this a few things stick out.

First Cleveland has always got speed. If the Clinton coach is not used to seeing this speed, then that suggests to me most of his district is lacking speed that we are used to seeing. Even Bradley, which has never been for speed. Ooltewah will match Cleveland for speed.

Important NOTE: If you think Cleveland is fast, DO NOT play McCallie next year. One of the few teams I have ever seen that surpassed Cleveland in team speed.

Secondly, Soddy Daisy has a pretty good little QB. Good offensive scheme and players. Defense not so much. Cleveland turned the ball over 7 times, and you don't win games that way. If Soddy is the best offense......

Cleveland has not been at full strength this entire year. Every game has had a number of key players out, so the backups have turned in good play to put Cleveland where they are now.

Oak Ridge should win this game but I expect Coach Crawford to have the Blue Raiders ready to play and if there is any weakness he will have a plan to exploit it. Be ready for a football game cause that is what you will get.