Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

Agreed. Did you think I was bashing? Just giving my honest opinion of our defense last night. It didn't look good. I doubt Gaddis will tell them it looked good either.

I've been hard on Cleveland at times this year also and fans didn't like it. Just because I felt they weren't playing up to their potential so I know what u mean man.

I've been hard on Cleveland at times this year also and fans didn't like it. Just because I felt they weren't playing up to their potential so I know what u mean man.

Yeah. Its tough. I understand these are high school kids and I would never personally call one out by name or anything like that. Heck even coaches tell the team they didn't play good if they didn't. I just felt we left a lot to be desired last night on the defensive end of the ball. Credit has to go to Soddy too though for making us look that way. Don't want to forget that.

Yeah. Its tough. I understand these are high school kids and I would never personally call one out by name or anything like that. Heck even coaches tell the team they didn't play good if they didn't. I just felt we left a lot to be desired last night on the defensive end of the ball. Credit has to go to Soddy too though for making us look that way. Don't want to forget that.

Understood

Here are some Cleveland individual stats through the first 10 games except for TJ Parker. Parker's stats are for all 11 games.

Rushing:              Att     Yards     TDs     Yrds per att     Yrds per game

# 28 TJ Parker    176     1057        4             6.0                     111.0

Tackles                        Solo     Assists     Total

# 44  Ben Wyrick            92         45         114.5

Interceptions               Number

# 21  Eric Goodwin          4

Punting                        Average

# 42  Zack Lee               36.2

Here are some Cleveland individual stats through the first 10 games except for TJ Parker. Parker's stats are for all 11 games.

Rushing:              Att     Yards     TDs     Yrds per att     Yrds per game

# 28 TJ Parker    176     1057        4             6.0                     111.0

Tackles                        Solo     Assists     Total

# 44  Ben Wyrick            92         45         114.5

Interceptions               Number

# 21  Eric Goodwin          4

Punting                        Average

# 42  Zack Lee               36.2

Cool thanks Willie.