Cleveland @ Oak Ridge

tnchad1980

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins??

• Cleveland
    • Oak Ridge

Last time I checked everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I hope the last time you checked, that it also included me. Let me repeat myself .... I think it's typical of stupid fans to talk about how bad our defense is playing when we have perhaps one of the best defensive units in East TN. Last night was not our best game for sure but the SD offense had something to do with that. Everyone overlooked them including me but by Thursday I was worried because of what I had read.

Yeah. Its tough. I understand these are high school kids and I would never personally call one out by name or anything like that. Heck even coaches tell the team they didn't play good if they didn't. I just felt we left a lot to be desired last night on the defensive end of the ball. Credit has to go to Soddy too though for making us look that way. Don't want to forget that.

I agree with this post 100%

I hope the last time you checked, that it also included me. Let me repeat myself .... I think it's typical of stupid fans to talk about how bad our defense is playing when we have perhaps one of the best defensive units in East TN. Last night was not our best game for sure but the SD offense had something to do with that. Everyone overlooked them including me but by Thursday I was worried because of what I had read.

Nobody said u didn't lol. Ur the only one still arguing about it. SS has moved on. Leave it alone bro. OR won the game, Friday night was last night and in the past. I don't have a dog in the fight, just saying

Or maybe it just shows how weak District 3AAA is overall. That isn't a knock! Our district is atrocious and I am still afraid it will cause us some issues in the playoffs. My question to you would be, why are people "stupid" for voicing their opinion. Agree to disagree and move on.

Or maybe it just shows how weak District 3AAA is overall. That isn't a knock! Our district is atrocious and I am still afraid it will cause us some issues in the playoffs. My question to you would be, why are people "stupid" for voicing their opinion. Agree to disagree and move on.

True. I think we are a good defensive unit, but I would be lying to myself if I didn't say the competition we played had something to do with that. Sometimes the truth hurts. Now maybe our guys will go out the rest of the way and prove me wrong and take us all the way to a state championship? I guess we will see, but what I saw last night didn't look very promising for that happening, especially with some of the great offenses coming up we may have to play IF we can get by Cleveland.

I was not impressed with Catholic against Alcoa. Me and the boy went, sit thru the cold rain lol cause I really believed it was gonna be a great game.

I'm with you there. Their offense to me looked very pass happy and one dimensional. Barring CAK a few years ago a team isn't going to get away with being one dimensional like that against great teams like a Fulton or Maryville. They really need to find some type of balance to their offense if they are going to have a chance Friday night.