Westmoreland at CPA - Round 2

sportsnerd

Gotcha tax write off for more "sponsorship money" Look its good to be neighborly but you know how all this goes when it comes to private schools they are the enemy among all of our public schools. Its not right T$$AA is clearly blind. Its not just Westmoreland that says this week end and week out its all the public schools. Godpasture gets the same grief and their football squad has payed the price last few years because they don't have the brain trust in there at the moment to cash in on stretching the rules so it is what it is.Our kids will load up on 1 yellow public school bus and head to the big lights of Nashville and hopefully bring you all a good game

It's one thing to complain about the TSSAA rules and dislike private schools. If you want to hate, you will ultimately suffer for it. It's a whole other thing to come on here and say you want to purposely target and hurt other players, end a players season whether you win or lose, and go in the stands and "shut up" HS band members. That is the ultimate in ignorance and has no place on these boards and in HS sports.

Guest Termite

:roflol:  :roflol:

Termite and Antwan. Why are you guys even worried about it. Sounds to me like your jealous and just don't quite know when to keep your mouths shut. I'm failing to understand how two grown men get off on going around talking crap about teams that are still alive. Maybe you 2 should exchange numbers so you can keep each other company.

Well, there you have it. You got me. I'm worried and jealous and don't know when to keep my mouth shut.

I'm worried about the band at CPA, I'm worried about them "rich folks", I'm worried about Whineytown not doing as Posty suggested and cheap shot kids.

I hope Westmoreland boot stomps them on their crappy field. Stick em often and hard. Show them no mercy or respect, they deserve neither. It would be nice to see how neighborly they would be if you take them to the woodshed!!

I guarantee you we would be classier if you beat us than you have been showing. We've lost to some class programs - Maplewood, Milan, Alcoa to mention a few. Ask them if we lost with class. Real winners know how to lose, and certainly don't blame a band. What a joke.

It's one thing to complain about the TSSAA rules and dislike private schools. If you want to hate, you will ultimately suffer for it. It's a whole other thing to come on here and say you want to purposely target and hurt other players, end a players season whether you win or lose, and go in the stands and "shut up" HS band members. That is the ultimate in ignorance and has no place on these boards and in HS sports.

sportsnerd you have taken mr postman to heart and its only Saturday. once again some foolish person actually thinks a high school team is out to hurt someone. Just to let you know our team is full of fellow Christians that takes nothing for granted like some. our kids are very grateful to move on to play the second round of the playoffs to play you or any of the other teams that are left. We are not jealous of any just humble with what we have before us.Sounds to me like you would be the first one in a game to loose his cool and get the stupidity flag." purposely target" we know nothing about your players until they watch film Monday. Know will go ahead and tell you this our guys will play rough and tough football but target you can take that word and stick it.

I guarantee you we would be classier if you beat us than you have been showing. We've lost to some class programs - Maplewood, Milan, Alcoa to mention a few. Ask them if we lost with class. Real winners know how to lose, and certainly don't blame a band. What a joke.

I could careless about any band or what classy losers you are! I'm sure in your mind that's something else your better at than anyone else. I'm just saying I hope you get beat. The sooner the better!

As of August 4, 2014, there have been 2,201 U.S. military deaths in the War in Afghanistan and additional 134 fatalities in the broader Operation Enduring Freedom outside Afghanistan. 1,819 of these deaths inside Afghanistan have been the result of hostile action. 19,964 American servicemembers have been wounded in action during the war.  In addition there are 1,173 U.S. civilian contractor fatalities.

Perspective.

I could careless about any band or what classy losers you are! I'm sure in your mind that's something else your better at than anyone else. I'm just saying I hope you get beat. The sooner the better!

Apache start a post WANTED bands and fans to assemble for the david and goliath battle. I'm sure there are several schools that feel the same about the over achievers We could turn it into the redneck meca. They could see it firsthand instead of watching it on country music videos. we are used to being looked down upon but guess what we worship same almighty and personally I sleep good ever night

sportsnerd you have taken mr postman to heart and its only Saturday. once again some foolish person actually thinks a high school team is out to hurt someone. Just to let you know our team is full of fellow Christians that takes nothing for granted like some. our kids are very grateful to move on to play the second round of the playoffs to play you or any of the other teams that are left. We are not jealous of any just humble with what we have before us.Sounds to me like you would be the first one in a game to loose his cool and get the stupidity flag." purposely target" we know nothing about your players until they watch film Monday. Know will go ahead and tell you this our guys will play rough and tough football but target you can take that word and stick it.

I don't know Postman and really don't want to. He is full of hate and I don't need that in my life. I have said nothing about your team. I have been responding to posters, who by the way, the moderators apparently agreed and deleted his posts. If Postman deleted them, I give him credit. There was a post that they would target Hockaday, but I think it was deleted. I have not posted anything against your school, coaches, or team. I've been to a game at Westmoreland and had a great time. I actually congratulated the team for how they beat Fairview. My posts have been directed to those fans who have posted classless and hateful posts.

I don't lose my cool at a game. I used to but I learned it is just a game, not life. Good luck to Westmoreland and congrats on a great season. You will be warmly welcomed at the DEN.

As of August 4, 2014, there have been 2,201 U.S. military deaths in the War in Afghanistan and additional 134 fatalities in the broader Operation Enduring Freedom outside Afghanistan. 1,819 of these deaths inside Afghanistan have been the result of hostile action. 19,964 American servicemembers have been wounded in action during the war.  [/size]In addition there are 1,173 U.S. civilian contractor fatalities.

Perspective.

Good post, and as a proud grandfather of an active Marine, I agree totally.

I don't know Postman and really don't want to. He is full of hate and I don't need that in my life. I have said nothing about your team. I have been responding to posters, who by the way, the moderators apparently agreed and deleted his posts. If Postman deleted them, I give him credit. There was a post that they would target Hockaday, but I think it was deleted. I have not posted anything against your school, coaches, or team. I've been to a game at Westmoreland and had a great time. I actually congratulated the team for how they beat Fairview. My posts have been directed to those fans who have posted classless and hateful posts.

I don't lose my cool at a game. I used to but I learned it is just a game, not life. Good luck to Westmoreland and congrats on a great season. You will be warmly welcomed at the DEN.

Thanks sportsnerd with all said we do appreciate playing in the second round and look forward to it. As far as postaldude you would really enjoy him he is a highly Christian man and a great leader for his church. He host all our team every Thursday night for a supper "same as dinner for you all" at one of our churches. he preaches the faith to the boys. Like I said we do not take for advantage on nothing and our guys will prepare to come in and try to shock quad 3. You could stamp us underdogs every time we step on the field and wear it with pride