Westmoreland at CPA - Round 2

sportsnerd

Guest Termite

I apologize for the name calling but I think that was a disrespectful shot that he took by saying that their hard work and determination "won't matter". Yes CPA will most likely win this one but saying that it "won't matter" that they are ready and determined and have pride is down right disrespectful in my book. Anyone else wanna take a shot at me?

You call someone an idiot an then talk about being disrespectful?   :roflol:

To get to the 2nd round without you being be ready and determined and having pride. Even with all that,Friday night, the season ends for half the teams playing.

You call someone an idiot an then talk about being disrespectful? :roflol:

To get to the 2nd round without you being be ready and determined and having pride. Even with all that,Friday night, the season ends for half the teams playing.

I think I've already apologized for the name calling but if you insist on keeping this going then yes I called him an idiot for the disrespectful vibe that I got off of his comment. Do I need to wipe the tears from yours and his eyes? I won't call anyone names unless they deserve it, and in this case I though he deserved it.

I think I've already apologized for the name calling but if you insist on keeping this going then yes I called him an idiot for the disrespectful vibe that I got off of his comment. Do I need to wipe the tears from yours and his eyes? I won't call anyone names unless they deserve it, and in this case I though he deserved it.

Ok...how's this? The MO will get boat raced on Friday. There is no doubt about it. Name call at will. Let's see who is right at about 9:15 Friday. I say that because it will be a running clock in the 2nd half. Disrespectful? What has the MO done to deserve respect? They haven't beaten anybody. CPA is very very good. A lot better than EN with Upton.

Not doubting CPA at all.. I know there capabilities. They are GOOD. But any team, IMO, deserves respect. From 0-10 to 10-0, every team works hard and just for that, they deserve respect. Me calling you an idiot does not mean I think westmoreland will beat CPA an I don't know how you got that from that. You saying that it won't matter if they come ready to play, etc is pretty disrespectful and you'll find out come December who the best team in 3a is.

But any team, IMO, deserves respect. From 0-10 to 10-0, every team works hard and just for that, they deserve respect.

You say that but you don't believe it because you and others disrespect the kids at CPA all the time in your posts calling them cheaters, rich kids, unchristian-like, cowards for not playing D-II, illegal recruiters, when they work hard as well. Go back to the posts last year before the CPA/LC game and find a true CPA fan that disrespected your school, team, or kids. Your team gave CPA all they had last year and they expected a great effort and congratulated LC for it.

I RESPECT CPA because they deserve it.. They are a great team and I can not stress that enough. I've never disrespected them!!! My brother was in the LC/CPA game last year and he told me the things they said and did to them.. Very shocking stuff, man. I don't agree with CPAs situation but I can assure you that I respect them.

I'm not to bright, but you say you want CPA to win, Antwan basically says Westy won't win......exactly SIR how does that make him an idiot??

I'm inclined to agree with WiseManGiles.

What's all this crap about calling someone an "Idiot"? Postie is in Jail and he is a 4'11" Idiot!! Now there. If you don't like it, go tell Mama.