Tennessee at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

Knoxvul is polishing his gold ball - I'm pretty sure that Catholic said tonight's game was the real state final.

PA has taken his show now off to the basketball boards - it's dribble dribble drive time for the Owls.

Lol, is that what Catholic said...They talked so much trash about Fulton just having speed and nothing else guess they are getting ready for basketball season as well!

dribble dribble drive time

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knoxvul is polishing his gold ball - I'm pretty sure that Catholic said tonight's game was the real state final.

PA has taken his show now off to the basketball boards - it's dribble dribble drive time for the Owls.

Not polishing it up yet! South is next! Catholic was just outgunned tonight! As for PA, Merit, it is about time you and I agree on something! On a serious note, congrats to your Rebels! Funny how they keep proving me wrong week after week.

Soooo you think THS still wants to dispute that they played a real beat up AC team last week? Had te same AC team that played last week played the whole season we woul have been lucky to win 4 games, thats why I told West fans not to read too much into that game in thinkin THS was a power house that took it to AC

You guys need to let it go. Unless your banged up players are the equivalent of the WEST backfield you guys are still middle of the road in our district. I do however think you would have faired better against WEST than we did simply because you knew what to expect. After the first possession of the game most of our boys had the OH SH-- look in there eyes tonight!!! <_<

You guys need to let it go. Unless your banged up players are the equivalent of the WEST backfield you guys are still middle of the road in our district. I do however think you would have faired better against WEST than we did simply because you knew what to expect. After the first possession of the game most of our boys had the OH SH-- look in there eyes tonight!!! <_<

Hahahaha @ your last sentence! So are you saying that the West backfield was the 4th or 5th best backs on the field tonight??

Just curious as to where the two backs at West ranked on the field tonight??

To be honest... we obviously don't have a power runner. And since the line of scrimmage was dominated by WEST on both sides of the ball we didn't get to see either of our backs potential. On the WEST side though... the QB is "FLUID"! The kid is so smooth you almost overlook his speed and power until you realize he just ran through two or three sure tackles! The other two back that I remember carrying the ball were also solid.  But the sad thing is that we really didn't get to see them show off... because they simple were not challenged. Once they broke the line of scrimmage (that was mostly dominated by WEST) it was just a matter of which one of our secondary/linebacker players (with the strong exception of #2 who ALWAYS brings the wood) they would have to step over as they were diving at their feet with that OH SH-T look in their eyes!!! OMG......... !!!!!!!!! :angry:

To be honest... we obviously don't have a power runner. And since the line of scrimmage was dominated by WEST on both sides of the ball we didn't get to see either of our backs potential. On the WEST side though... the QB is "FLUID"! The kid is so smooth you almost overlook his speed and power until you realize he just ran through two or three sure tackles! The other two back that I remember carrying the ball were also solid. But the sad thing is that we really didn't get to see them show off... because they simple were not challenged. Once they broke the line of scrimmage (that was mostly dominated by WEST) it was just a matter of which one of our secondary/linebacker players (with the strong exception of #2 who ALWAYS brings the wood) they would have to step over as they were diving at their feet with that OH SH-T look in their eyes!!! OMG......... !!!!!!!!! :angry:

I read on Twitter where #5 had 6 rushes for 160, a TD reception(maybe 2) and a KOR for a TD! Ouch!!! Those aren't numbers you really wanna see when playing West! I do agree with ya though #7 is a fricken beast! Shocked though that they controlled the LOS on the D side. That really isn't known as their forte! My buddy texted me before the game and said "can you believe they are doing drills on the W? They have 2 kids on our side of the 50 just staring our kids and mouthing off! I loved it mind you, but realized then that it would be a long night for you guys! Kudos to you guys for getting there and good luck in 2015!

Well after tonight - I can name at least one team with a winning record we beat.

West is unsurprisingly a solid team. From personal experience this season IMO there are only two teams we played that could come close to competing with this WEST team and they are both 6A teams. DB would be a toss up and Science Hill would be a shoot out. Tonight this Viking team simply laid down for the first time this season. It was obvious to me that they came into this game KNOWING they were going to get a beat down and almost excepting it. That kind of mind set comes down from the top. I think our coaching staff spent to much time admiring the WEST team and less time pushing the Thomas the Train mentality of "I THINK I CAN" and that translated out on the field tonight. I"f we are being honest their weren't many people that actually had a clue about high school football that believed we could really win this game but that can't be what is translated to the player the week of the game even if that is the fact. All I was hearing this week form my sources to the players was how good WEST was, and how it's going to be a long night. Contrary to popular belief... when you go into a game with that mind set you will get a much shorter game with the continues clock. I'm just sayin.....  :mellow:

Haha, don't worry, if we had been at full strength against y'all it would have been AC gettin our hat handed to us tonight! But we'd have made it a little less of a beat down. How'd that dose taste by the way? Kinda like cod liver oil I'd say. Don't say I didn't warn you!

So let me get this straight.... your team got completely dominated by a team that just got their @22e2 kicked 46 to 8...... and you are asking "How that dose taste" WTH???? You do realize that last week you actually had to kissed the @22 that just got kicked tonight!?? I guess we should expect nothing less from a program with such an arrogant "pre (get my @22 kicked) game show"!!!!  :roflol:

Do you still want to compare our speed to DB or Science Hill?

IMO... no... truth be told... you are comparable to DB's speed. But the Science Hill QB wouldn't have to lean to win a head to head with anyone on your team that I could see tonight. Both DB and THE HILL have backs that would start at WEST (DB has two, and SH has one). Your QB would not start at SH, but I can't think of another school that I have seen play that he would not be THE MAN!! I was totally impressed!!! Heck if I saw him after the game I might have asked for his autograph.  :blush:

IMO... no... truth be told... you are comparable to DB's speed. But the Science Hill QB wouldn't have to lean to win a head to head with anyone on your team that I could see tonight. Both DB and THE HILL have backs that would start at WEST (DB has two, and SH has one). Your QB would not start at SH, but I can't think of another school that I have seen play that he would not be THE MAN!! I was totally impressed!!! Heck if I saw him after the game I might have asked for his autograph.  :blush:

Wow. You do know that #5 for West has ran an electronically timed 4.32 not once, but a few times this year, right? So, you're saying that DB and SH has guys that fast? Did you know their weren't any guys in the NFL combine to run a 4.32 or better at the combine this past year? BTW West QB runs a 4.4-4.45 Both of those guys would burn any player DB or SH has in a 40 YD dash.