Tennessee at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

39-0.

Soooo you think THS still wants to dispute that they played a real beat up AC team last week? Had te same AC team that played last week played the whole season we woul have been lucky to win 4 games, thats why I told West fans not to read too much into that game in thinkin THS was a power house that took it to AC

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo you think THS still wants to dispute that they played a real beat up AC team last week? Had te same AC team that played last week played the whole season we woul have been lucky to win 4 games, thats why I told West fans not to read too much into that game in thinkin THS was a power house that took it to AC

Truth M4L.

Don't mean to say told u so...... But I said TH would not hear the gun go off. And people wondered why I was excited we wouldn't see West till the third round. Lol. West is really good.

You're not telling me anything.  West has been my pick to win 5A this year.  Anyone who was questioning West's ability wasn't right in the head. :mrgreen:

Cap1 on the other hand, he surely knew that West is a great team this year, but he loves going back and forth with fans on CoachT.

I just hope the Vikings put in a great effort in 2nd half and finish on a somewhat positive note despite the fact that their season ends tonight.

West... you are everything i expected and the game was about as i expected..not as i had hoped but ..oh well.And i feel we gave it our best shot....well except for the first couple minutes..nerves got the best of us. Not that it would have made that much difference

You guys are really good. . But we already new that going in.And i hope sincerely that you win it all.         Now I don,t know who said we claimed to be a.. LOL!! (POWERHOUSE!!) none of our fans i know that. We've been the underdogs in half our games this year. 

And you'll here no excuses ..like we were all banged up.. or we had this one out or that one out.

Everyone is banged up this time of year..get over it. The better team won simple as that.

Good luck to you guys and like i said i hope you win it all.

Edited by couch qb