#6 Hickman County @ #2 Waverly Central

Wavotiger10

I had never seen such a poorly coached team in my entire life. Their starting QB wouldn't had even started for Stewart or Houston County. Neither would any of their receivers. Drop after drop. I have no idea how they got 5 wins on their schedule.

Thats how most Memphis teams are! We were all just trying to be polite....but we didn't lie they were fast and big..

No he probably would not have started for Stewart County because

They had a pretty good quarterback. Wavotiger what's your problem

With Stewart County. You try to dog them every chance you get !

It's easy not to like you and I try not to let that reflect on the Waverly

Program.

If your coach is as good as I believe he is, Fairley QB would not had even been on on the QB depth chart....

Hey Jacketman89 and swarm..... Idk if you pay any attention to Junior Pro Football or not but Fairview Juniors and Waverly Juniors are playing each other in the Super Bowl.... #67 is my nephew and he is a wrecking ball to deal with lol. He is his uncle made over lol

Ole Swarm knows a little about the Fairview Juniors, I believe. Them and the Peewees will both be in the Super Bowl this Saturday, if I am hearing right. I just may ride down to Charlotte and watch them. Edited by Jacketman89

Ole Swarm knows a little about the Fairview Juniors, I believe. Them and the Peewees will both be in the Super Bowl this Saturday, if I am hearing right. I just may ride down to Charlotte and watch them.

Well keep an eye on #67.... He usually plays NT, MLB, and all over the OL. He's got some heart in him lol. Not back to High School. Who you taking in this one....?

Hey Jacketman89 and swarm..... Idk if you pay any attention to Junior Pro Football or not but Fairview Juniors and Waverly Juniors are playing each other in the Super Bowl.... #67 is my nephew and he is a wrecking ball to deal with lol. He is his uncle made over lol

Yep. That Fairview Junior division team is unreal. Watch #23 on defense.

Good luck to your nephew and the little tigger kittens. ;)