Dobyns-Bennett at Science Hill... Part 2

One great year with a super star QB does not make Carter the best coach by any means.  Science Hill will be in for a rude awakening next year.  If you think Carter is the best coach or that he is classy, you probably snorted too much of that meth up there in East TN.  The funniest part about Science Hill's win tonight over their rival during their best season ever is.........nobody cares, not even your own fans as evidenced by the poor turnout.  At DB cold and rain does not mean a poor showing during a key home game.  Before you think that I care (because I don't) the only reason I replied is to point out what I knew would happen;  One good year and Carter is a God and Science Hill is all of  a sudden the best and their fans (the few that care) are experts.  Next year will be fun watching you lose to DB.  Please save and reference this post for the 2015 game because I am 100% certain.

SH won last year too or did you forget? SH won't be in for any rude awakening next year. McGue graduates but we still have a ton of talent coming back. 3 of the players that hurt you all the most tonight will be back for SH; Bedard, Mathes and Perkins. SH will be just fine. Trust me.

Edited by Aussie2TN

You could not have said it better !!!!!!! Carter has a very long way to go to even to be considered a "great/good" coach !! DB will ruin the 'streak' for the toppers the next few years especially if they fix some issues on the coaching staff !!And i actually bet Gold balls before carter ever gets to even see one in his life !!

One great year with a super star QB does not make Carter the best coach by any means. Science Hill will be in for a rude awakening next year. If you think Carter is the best coach or that he is classy, you probably snorted too much of that meth up there in East TN. The funniest part about Science Hill's win tonight over their rival during their best season ever is.........nobody cares, not even your own fans as evidenced by the poor turnout. At DB cold and rain does not mean a poor showing during a key home game. Before you think that I care (because I don't) the only reason I replied is to point out what I knew would happen; One good year and Carter is a God and Science Hill is all of a sudden the best and their fans (the few that care) are experts. Next year will be fun watching you lose to DB. Please save and reference this post for the 2015 game because I am 100% certain.

Good grief you DB fans need to grow a pair and stop acting like a bunch of little girls. DB got beat soundly in ever phase of the game 41-6. Their ain't nothing you can say. Science Hill is now the big dogs in upper east tn. Accept it. Get used to it. We've got the biggest stadium, the nicest field house, the biggest band etc. That's all everybody has been worried about for the past 10 years. So now you should be happy.

We will see !! DB is really going to be that good the next few years and its going to be fun to be a DB indian !!

SH won last year too or did you forget? SH won't be in for any rude awakening next year. McGue graduates but we still have a ton of talent coming back. 3 of the players that hurt you all the most tonight will be back for SH; Bedard, Mathes and Perkins. SH will be just fine. Trust me.

Welcome to coacht !!

Good grief you DB fans need to grow a pair and stop acting like a bunch of little girls. DB got beat soundly in ever phase of the game 41-6. Their ain't nothing you can say. Science Hill is now the big dogs in upper east tn. Accept it. Get used to it. We've got the biggest stadium, the nicest field house, the biggest band etc. That's all everybody has been worried about for the past 10 years. So now you should be happy.

We will see !! DB is really going to be that good the next few years and its going to be fun to be a DB indian !!

You guys say this every year. I'm not doubting you won't be good. I know you will. I'm just saying don't underestimate the Toppers next year. Sure, we will lose a great player but we've got an awful lot of talent coming back. And Bedard is going to be a very good QB for us. He isn't as elusive as McGue but his arm is a lot stronger and he's played RB all season for us, so clearly he can do it with his feet as well.

No one said it this year ..everyone thought DB was going to have a down year this year !! The Kids made a bad season a good season and gave us a look at the caliber atheletes we have coming up thru the syestem. it makes it exciting for the next several years ar DB and if they take care of the coaching problems i will be very excited !!

You guys say this every year. I'm not doubting you won't be good. I know you will. I'm just saying don't underestimate the Toppers next year. Sure, we will lose a great player but we've got an awful lot of talent coming back. And Bedard is going to be a very good QB for us. He isn't as elusive as McGue but his arm is a lot stronger and he's played RB all season for us, so clearly he can do it with his feet as well.

Edited by kingindian33

One great year with a super star QB does not make Carter the best coach by any means. Science Hill will be in for a rude awakening next year. If you think Carter is the best coach or that he is classy, you probably snorted too much of that meth up there in East TN. The funniest part about Science Hill's win tonight over their rival during their best season ever is.........nobody cares, not even your own fans as evidenced by the poor turnout. At DB cold and rain does not mean a poor showing during a key home game. Before you think that I care (because I don't) the only reason I replied is to point out what I knew would happen; One good year and Carter is a God and Science Hill is all of a sudden the best and their fans (the few that care) are experts. Next year will be fun watching you lose to DB. Please save and reference this post for the 2015 game because I am 100% certain.

In Vegas there is a saying, "Winners laugh and crack jokes, losers cry deal."

I know we ain't in Vegas but you are crying deal. Carter might not part the Red Sea but DB and Science Hill seems to be a rivalry again. Carter had never beat Clark but now he has taken 3 in a row. The fear of DB is indeed gone. It is as it should be...a rivalry between two very good schools. Until DB wins again, SHHS is the better team in upper ET.

Edited by DayTripper