Dobyns-Bennett at Science Hill... Part 2

That's the big problem with hiring your life long buddies. If it don't pan out your stuck with them. Blood is thicker than water kinda' thing. The good ole' boy network is what I always called it. I really think if Clark ever decides to retire things will get a lot worse. With the AD we have and the politics involved we'll probably have a huge downgrade in coaching. It will never get any better. But look at the bright side. The BAND has a nice stadium to practice in.

Life long buddies and former players. The staff is definitely all in for Kingsport, but that doesn't necessarily mean its for the best. I'm with you on this one Waco.

I don't know but knowing it's going to be twenty -five degrees colder then today's practice,makes me want to sit by the fire and turn on the computer. Maybe get one of the kids to set it up on the big TV as well.Be my luck the feed would go out right at kickoff.Tickets are on sell at the school for those that are going to brave it.