RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

That's the part that is so telling. It doesn't matter what anyone other than recruiters think. Thank goodness they are the ones offering scholarships.

True or not, it is a great honor to play at the next level and many that deserve it do not get the opportunity. To get your school paid for and play the sport you love is truly a great thing. So I wish them all the best, when the time comes.

Looks like your AOL dial up just kicked on. You are on a roll

we dont give yall a hard time for living in the big city.....why yall gotta give us a hard time for living in god's country!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one more day and a wake-up and put up or shut up time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by wboro33

Its really not impressive, actually.

Monkey all I can say is u got a long ride home !!!

Your opponents records

4-7

1-9

1-8

5-6

4-6

0-10

2-8

1-9

8-3

8-3

You beat 2 team with a winning record, and I havn't and am not going to add up there opponents wins but by looking at the blowouts, east nashville probably didn't play anyone either. Clarksville Academy most deff didn't play anyone (that they beat, until Huntland) Let me be clear, I am not saying NCS is bad, I am saying that you have played a JV schedule and it is likely 2nd and 3rd string has been in most 3rd and 4th quarters. Therefore, it makes since a lot of players have scored.

Obviously, my way of looking at this does not say you (or Clarksville Academy) have a bad team, It just shows that you have not really been tested.

NCS schedule was just as bad last year and it didn't really matter, and I suspect the same this year.

Talking about potential personal fouls in WC vs NCS game!!!

wildcat89, said: Is he not the one that everybody from ncs was complaining about getting bullied?

NCSdad1962 said: Yep - somebody told him not to take that crap ;) .

Wildcat89 said the one that retaliates gets the glad everytime!

NCS dad1962 said. Exactly, it was pretty fun to watch him handle a kid weighing twice as much as him.

I say that you should not complain and brag about the same event.