RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Tuition

Tuition includes books, student accident insurance, and a student activity fee for home ball games and music/drama productions.

Grades K-1 Grades 2-5 Grades 6-8 Grades 9-12 Due Dates Annual Plan $7,790 $8,950 $9,450 $9,790 August 1 Semi-Annual Plan $7,940 $9,100 $9,600 $9,940 July & January Quarterly Plan $8,015 $9,175 $9,675 $10,015 July, Oct, Jan, April Monthly Plan $8,090 $9,250 $9,750 $10,090 July through Jun

Wow. That's a higher rate than what 5 years at UNA cost me.

Does that come with a free sweater vest?

im glad im not the only one upset over that remark, it kinda floored me coming from a CHRISTIAN school poster!!!!!!!!!

He didn't say he was upset. Apparently unlike yourself, he possesses a quick wit and an intellectual ability to recognize a jestful comment and was able to use self deprecating humor to make an amusing remark. As this is about the 6th time you've grumbled about it, one wonders why you continue to dwell on it. 

On Friday night you'll probably be saying.."it kinda floored me how hard those CHRISTIAN school boys hit" and "it kinda floored me how happy those CHRISTIAN school boys were after they kicked our butts"

He didn't say he was upset. Apparently unlike yourself, he possesses a quick wit and an intellectual ability to recognize a jestful comment and was able to use self deprecating humor to make an amusing remark. As this is about the 6th time you've grumbled about it, one wonders why you continue to dwell on it. 

On Friday night you'll probably be saying.."it kinda floored me how hard those CHRISTIAN school boys hit" and "it kinda floored me how happy those CHRISTIAN school boys were after they kicked our butts"

you are referring to the players not the fans correct!