Catholic @ Fulton

QSouth89

You win state championships because you do not play anybody.  Your schedule is weak.  

Quote of the day... I guess you are calling your own boys weak considering your team was a part of last year's state championship run. And too weak to make it to the playoff match up the year before that. 

Rack' em

My point is .... your choir boys are not as disciplined as your preaching them out to be. Surely you have seen over zealous refs who love to blow their whistle and take over a game just to make steam cloud up in their face on a cold night on the road. I just hope you face the music come next week should your 3-leaf clovers lose. you're dishing out a lot of smack talk for being a newbie.

If you have watched any Catholic football games-we are always playing the refs.  We are overly penalized every week.  We know all too well about the over zealous refs.  If you know anything about Cathoilc football-you know that.  Not a newbie, just got tired of the same ole' smack talk from everyone else week after week.  Just like most everybody in this town, sick of hearing about Fulton.  I mean Fulton is a good team-and I think it will be a good game on Friday, but it will be harder on Fulton because you have not lost a game in awhile. 

Quote of the day... I guess you are calling your own boys weak considering your team was a part of last year's state championship run. And too weak to make it to the playoff match up the year before that. 

Rack' em

We will see this year. Last year, we played you so close!  Yall were not ready.  We were your only challenging game.  And, I know the Falconettes were not thinking Catholic would even be close to last year.  But it was a game, and a good game.  Hope the refs will call the cheap shot late hits this year.  Those would have been big penalites last year, game changing.  

Edited by KCHSIrish

You win state championships because you do not play anybody. Your schedule is weak.

You might be slow... Lol so two years ago when we had Alcoa and west on the schedule beat LA Greeneville Giles county and Covington we played nobody... Last year beat CATHOLIC sully south greeneville Giles county Powell Faragut but we play nobodies right... So your are calling the very team you are bragging about weak right?

If you have watched any Catholic football games-we are always playing the refs.  We are overly penalized every week.  We know all too well about the over zealous refs.  If you know anything about Cathoilc football-you know that.  Not a newbie, just got tired of the same ole' smack talk from everyone else week after week.  Just like most everybody in this town, sick of hearing about Fulton.  I mean Fulton is a good team-and I think it will be a good game on Friday, but it will be harder on Fulton because you have not lost a game in awhile. 

Yeah... I've been around. I know a little about Catholic Football. I also remember the days when Catholic got all the calls going there way too. Hopefully the refs will let the game be decided on the field and not allow either side to post their excuses on Saturday. There truly are some horrible officiating crews out there. Smack talk or not.... Catholic is a great team and has played well against quality teams. It should be 4 quarters of great HS football.

Yeah... I've been around. I know a little about Catholic Football. I also remember the days when Catholic got all the calls going there way too. Hopefully the refs will let the game be decided on the field and not allow either side to post their excuses on Saturday. There truly are some horrible officiating crews out there. Smack talk or not.... Catholic is a great team and has played well against quality teams. It should be 4 quarters of great HS football.

You can believe there will be some head scratching calls by the officials. I think some refs like to make the big, dramatic, game changing call, to bring attention & applause to themselves. As for the game, it doesn't matter how good a team looks on paper, you still have to go out and play. I'm a big Catholic fan but I have to disagree with KCHSIrish, to say that Fulton wins because they're athletic is NOT correct. If that's the case then the Memphis schools should have more titles. They arguably have the best athletes in the state year in and year out. You still have to coach your kids up. It's like the Michael Jordan Theory, he's so good anyone could coach him: well then Kevin Loughery, Stan Albeck and Doug Collins should have won championship rings too right? A great coach uses his players skills and puts them in position to win. As for Fulton's schedule, they can't control the decline of the teams they played. AE, Powell, Faragut, and Bearden traditionally have had good programs and take into consideration that when you're that good no one is going to play you so play whose willing. I'm still expecting Friday's game to be good (if Catholic cuts down on the penalties and the O-line protects our QB). We can stay in the game if we don't give up the big special team play or give them defensive TD. I have to admit Fulton produced 154 yards of total offense against Scott and they still scored 55, thats pretty impressive they're going to make you pay for mistakes. Photoman, I wouldn't call Catholic a great team. We are good but we have flaws too. A great team minimizes their flaws. Edited by QSouth89

We will see this year. Last year, we played you so close! Yall were not ready. We were your only challenging game. And, I know the Falconettes were not thinking Catholic would even be close to last year. But it was a game, and a good game. Hope the refs will call the cheap shot late hits this year. Those would have been big penalites last year, game changing.

I agree #50 for catholic is a cheap shot artist and acted like an undisciplined punk last year!

I agree #50 for catholic is a cheap shot artist and acted like an undisciplined punk last year!

Nothing has changed with him,.....

He was pushing and shoving after the whistle against Alcoa.....too bad he was driven 15 yards downfield after each snap. It wouldn't have stood out so much then.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

Nothing has changed with him,.....

He was pushing and shoving after the whistle against Alcoa.....too bad he was driven 15 yards downfield after each snap. It wouldn't have stood out so much then.

Last year he would dive on the runner when he was down I guess he was hoping they would call his name for the tackle